65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-05-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: [GET] AFFILIATE REBIRTH / FREE TRAFFIC/ NEW
THANKS VERY MUCH!
08-05-2017, 09:34 AM
As with many things IMO:
(08-05-2017 06:34 AM)blackhatbill Wrote:  ...
The one thing I would say is that the Amazon affiliate model is
dying a slow, painful death. Amazon has already lowered rates,
and are pushing affiliates out daily.
The corpies ALWAYS watch and figure out ways to scrape more whilst making sure the slaves get less - 'tis the way of the current world, sadly.

More info in such directions would be hugely helpful, please ??:
There are far better ways to monetize than Amazon affiliate program,
for a number of reasons, up to and including the most important:
Everyone already knows about Amazon.
Thanks
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-05-2017, 11:10 AM
(08-05-2017 05:44 AM)bluefeb Wrote:  
(08-05-2017 02:40 AM)Johny321 Wrote:  total scam product lke info profit academy their last launch which had 20% refund rate

just in my opinion, would be more helpful if you said what was wrong with it.Thanks

Hey buddy i am glad you have seen that too , all these products creators are like , broke financial advicers that give you advice on how to make money , if you want learn how to really make money do not learn from an IM guy/gal , learn from people that are making money not by teaching how to make money , but people that have 9 figures a year income and are making money by creating businesses , investing so on . HOPE THIS LITTLE ADVICE HELS . my point is learn from a millionaire not a BROKE FINANCIAL ADVICER THAT GET 45K CAPPED A YEAR , get it got it now ????????
08-05-2017, 11:25 AM
(08-05-2017 09:34 AM)smithnowt Wrote:  As with many things IMO:
The one thing I would say is that the Amazon affiliate model is
dying a slow, painful death. Amazon has already lowered rates,
and are pushing affiliates out daily.
The corpies ALWAYS watch and figure out ways to scrape more whilst making sure the slaves get less - 'tis the way of the current world, sadly.

More info in such directions would be hugely helpful, please ??:
There are far better ways to monetize than Amazon affiliate program,
for a number of reasons, up to and including the most important:
Everyone already knows about Amazon.
Thanks

*TRY CPA + PPL fast money , cause the customer do not have to buy nothing , not like old skool business model , FOR INSTANTCE === Mad Slap
Amazon + Clickbank Hitface

*With CPA , the customer only needs to fill a short FORM / Tiny SURVEY / PRESS A BUTTON or Take an action of that nature, basically CPA = COST PER ACTION , the money might be low , ranging from $1 to $14 dollars but CONVESTION RATES ARE SKY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

*PPS:
in TRADITIONAL Pay Per Sale commission base Action THE customer [A] Gots To Buy Product [B] = $ SALE MADE then you get paid % of that particular sale

*CPA:
in CPA cost per action no sale needed only action such as OPTIN / FILL FORM / TINY SURVEY = $$$$$ as i mentioned above , GOOD LUCK BR000000000
08-05-2017, 01:00 PM
YEAH thats why i said scam, amazon and SEO is so old school like going back to 2008-2010. I think the video of earnings proof is fake or probably he did spend a lot to make that money, its not all profit which they show in video
37.gif
08-05-2017, 02:32 PM
THanks for the share brother GFXWhizz

One of their sites in case study theroundingsound dot com seems to be getting more than 120K traffic per month and 80% of them comes from google. Got this info from similar web.

https://www.similarweb.com/website/thero...m#overview

Should be worth to check it.

Thanks
08-05-2017, 02:41 PM
Here is AIO Mirror
PHP Code:
https://mega.nz/#!MxdiQLhS!YeKAfy0BQPIo0Z8_-_p0gMceH-1TYvOEaKma2iXGG_M 
08-05-2017, 05:39 PM
Wow, thanks:
(08-05-2017 11:25 AM)UfoMoneyGal Wrote:  
*TRY CPA + PPL fast money , cause the customer do not have to buy nothing , not like old skool business model , FOR INSTANTCE === Mad Slap
Amazon + Clickbank Hitface

*With CPA , the customer only needs to fill a short FORM / Tiny SURVEY / PRESS A BUTTON or Take an action of that nature, basically CPA = COST PER ACTION , the money might be low , ranging from $1 to $14 dollars but CONVESTION RATES ARE SKY HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH

*PPS:
in TRADITIONAL Pay Per Sale commission base Action THE customer [A] Gots To Buy Product [B] = $ SALE MADE then you get paid % of that particular sale

*CPA:
in CPA cost per action no sale needed only action such as OPTIN / FILL FORM / TINY SURVEY = $$$$$ as i mentioned above , GOOD LUCK BR000000000

Could be I don't know enough to know what's best for me yet - but to my eyes it looks like these several sentences may have more useful info in them then going all the way through the 1.23GB of this affiliate stuff !!
Thanks (+Rep added, of course.)
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
08-05-2017, 06:04 PM
Amazon Affiliate isn't a model I'm interested in but there are some mind-set issues here. PotPieGirl had some posts on her blog showing her income was seriously hurt by Amazon's reduction in affiliate fees. A 4-figure drop, IIRC.

What was impressive was her response: instead of spitting out her dummy ("soother" for you 'Mericans) and complaining, she started to work out how to get more clicks from the links on her pages (and maybe, how to get more traffic? Not sure of this, can't remember, just sure of the improved conversions).

The result being that she matched or even exceeded her previous income from Amazon. And those tactics apply to many niche sites; not just to Amazon affiliate sites.

Clever marketer. Tactically brilliant. But strategically... could her time have been better spent to shift away from Amazon altogether ... reduce her vulnerability to the behemoth? That's a different topic.
08-06-2017, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the share
75.gif
No need to rep

17.gif