59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-07-2015, 12:56 PM
RE: [GET] ADSENSE ACCOUNTS FOR AFRICANS AND ASIANS
(07-06-2015 05:32 AM)samking09 Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 04:44 AM)m163z Wrote:  not sure how old is this method, but payoneer does not support adsense anymore

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#...00SyKPutyg

I respect this forum because I think people here are wiser than a judgement of just a single person's posts. The guys from your link are also online dudes like you....none of them are from google herself. So, when I say this method works, I have tried and withdrawn severally from it before. I personally wrote this book because I wanna help our peeps from Africa and Asia. So, stop saying what you don't know. No offense meant anyway. Cheers!!

Yes, Adsense still working fine for US Adsense Account ! If you don't have US adsense account, No way !
07-09-2015, 02:57 PM
Please for those contacting me asking about the USA tax form on their USA google adsense. There is one that will help you explain you are not a USA citizen or own a business there. With this, you will be able to fill your real country address.

Thanks.
09-14-2015, 06:39 PM
link missing kindly reupload
"No one ever succeeds without the help of others.”
09-14-2015, 06:56 PM
plz reup ..
09-14-2015, 07:58 PM
http://www28.zippyshare.com/v/GESRUtXD/file.html
13.gif
09-15-2015, 09:37 PM
There is one forums sell this kind of services, it's weird that this is the first time I heard about Non-Hosted Account. What is the different between hosted and non-hosted? I have one adsense account, but not use it right now. I check it back, my old blog give me money around 1.29 usd :)

28.gif