52.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-19-2017, 09:22 PM
[GET] A Working Man’s Forex Position Trading System (ForexMentor) by Peter R. Bain and Alan Benefield
[Image: daily3-3dpackage.jpg]

Dear BBHF Family,

This is Peter Bain.

In talking with Forexmentor members, the comment I probably hear most often is that members took on the challenge of learning Forex trading with the dream of eventually quitting their day job and become a full time trader.

It's every trader's dream to get out of the 9-5 grind someday without sacrificing the family's financial security.

But for many of us, quitting our day job is often not an option.

So... is it possible to successfully participate in the Forex market and still keep the day job?

If you have a day job and like to trade the forex, you will be interested in what I have to say.

I would like you to meet Alan Benefield who's a senior Forexmentor member. Like many of you, Alan works a steady day job and trades the Forex on a part-time basis.

Alan's an electronic engineer by trade and has been with his current company for over 14 years. He has good health plan which his family needs and working on a nice retirement nest egg. Alan feels that it would be foolish for him to give this up. Who can blame him?

Many of you can certainly relate...

So, how does one trade the Forex without having to watch the market all day long?

Alan routinely puts in 55 to 65 hours a week at work yet has great success trading the forex market. How does he do it?

Alan did this by devising his own system by using many of the same tools I discussed in my Big Dog Forex Trading Course. He applies some of these tools on longer timeframes and designed a truly powerful and simple forex position trading system.

Alan is an experienced trader who loves the challenge of the markets. Alan has studied and traded the markets including the Forex for many years. Because Alan has a new family, he wanted to keep his day job for the security it provides. At the same time, he wanted to build his trading career gradually and responsibly.

Here's how Alan accomplished this - in his own words...

FULL COURSE CONTENT

1. A Working Man's Introduction (5:56)
2. Daily 3 Stochastic System Introduction (3:31)
3. Charts and templates (6:20)
4. Chart Setup 89, 144, 200 EMAs (4:00)
5. Chart Setup GMMAs (6:49)
6. Chart Setup Stochastic Oscillator (4:23)
7. Chart Setup SMI Daily, Weekly (7:02)
8. Chart Setup RSI, MACD (6:54)
9. What is Angle and Separation (4:34)
10. Guppy Multiple Moving Average (6:35)
11. GMMA Trending Non Trending Market (6:24)
12. The 89, 144, and 200 EMAs (3:36)
13. The Stochastic Oscillator (6:36)
14. Stochastic Momentum Index (4:41)
15. SMI Daily and SMI Weekly (4:27)
16. Overbought Oversold SMI Levels (2:04)
17. Confirming Indicators RSI, MACD (2:37)
18. Exit Signals (4:15)
19. System Rules and Trade Steps (5:20)
20. Example Trade Using The Guide (4:31)
21. Test One (2:00)
22. Test Two (2:11)
23. Test Three (1:12)
24. Test Four (2:27)
25. Test Five (2:20)
26. Final Word (2:12)

Total: 112 Minutes

Download:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!I7JUSBDB!n4yY9gKQFjmCcpUyu3bLvQ
07-28-2017, 03:32 PM
RE: [GET] A Working Man’s Forex Position Trading System (ForexMentor) by Peter R. Bain and Alan Benefield
Thanks for your nice share max reps added

42.gif