27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-12-2012, 07:47 AM
[GET] A TON OF TRAFFIC! Free (you need scrapebox)
OK this is a little different usage for scrapebox.
I tried this a while ago and got just over 500+ hits to my link per day.
the first day of your blast your going to get a ton of hits so if you yourself
are using WordPress on your site,install a caching plugin it because your server
will lock up!

What you do is mass register on thousands of blogs,not wordpress.com blogs
but actual website based blogs.It sounds weird but I get results.

There are 2 methods to this.

(1) Choose your keyword that you are ranked for in google.For example "mtfashley"
that's the keyword i used.Use something that you are ranked for.For example use a random
number and letters like "fjrh48dm" in your SEO tags on your domain, YouTube or whatever.
What is suppose to happen is when you register on someones site they maybe interested in you
so they will Google your keyword to see if your spam or real.the more real you are the better.

So what your basically doing is bulk registering your keyword.if you bulk registered over 100,000 and only
if 5% check you out,thats 5,000 hits in a day! then the rest follow over a few days/weeks.

(2) Now if your username gets blocked you can mass register your domain name.For example.
make sure you have a domain you want to promote and have a catch all email.hopefully you are using google
apps so you can filter the incoming mail.why catchall? well if the webmaster has certain plugins to check to
see if the email was sent you want that plugin to say"yup,email sent". now you dont have verify the emails because
99% or wordpress sites dont require you to verify your email,they only send you your username and a generated password.

so what you do with method 2 is created thousands of emails in the following format.

josh@YOURDOMAIN.com
sally8@YOURDOMAIN.com
andsoon@YOURDOMAIN.com

now when you use scrapebox it will go through your list of usernames and email addresses.since your domain is used in the
submission with a random set of usernames,it may interest the webmaster and cause them to visit your site.

other advantages of using my first method is that they be interested in you or your service.so what you can do is scrape
a ton of urls based on your service and only register on those sites with a related username. some blogs also display the usernames
on there site,or in effect,your keyword.

so to recap.

(a)start with method one.
(b)choose your keyword wisely.you want the user to be interested in you or your product.
you don't need proxies if you don't want to,i never had and never had a issue,but thats up you.
© make sure you use 1 email for single keyword posting,or a catchall for domain registering.
(d) you need to have poster/learning mode plugin used in scrapebox

I have attached the DEF file and a list of ready to go blogs for posting.

Whats in the package.
100,000 Blogs ready for bulk registration
10K List of names you can use for registration(make sure your username/keyword/footprint is 1 word)
10K emails ready to go for bulk reg ( name@CHANGETHISWITHYOURDOMAIN.com )

This method worked for me,it may or may not work for you.depends on your keywords.

Virus total Results:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/file/414bcf70f09442e54feb1c69f5b3f6f917cfdfedbb03f954660ed9c98c9a2090/analysis/1328966364/

Here is the package.
Code:
http://waylandmedia.com/get-a-ton-of-traffic-free-you-need-scrapebox/

hit thanks if this helped you.
More MVP Design Method here --> click <---

66.gif