10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-18-2016, 06:45 AM
RE: [GET] A Salty Marketing Lesson - How To Sell Salt For 50 Dollars A Pound
You can also go to somewhere like fiverr, odesk etc. and hire some researchers to research your market for you. Just tell them "exactly" what kind of data you want or they'll F*** it up.

That's what I do, except I have a team that works for me. I only mention fiverr because it's a good starting point for people just getting going without having to spend a shitton of money. There are some really good people on there, but you have to dig around to find them and you will pay more like 20+ dollars per quality research report. Pay the extra, especially for deep research... it's worth it.
09-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Well its been nearly a month and the site I sent a purchase query about the '1997 Peter Sun 4 Day Marketing Conference' ...have not replied, so that sites a blank. Still the videos that are available here are probably (guessing) the BEST footage of the entire conference, I mean just look how spell bound the audience is when Peter Nicholas does his talk!

NC and others who are interested and following along this thread... an update on my product.

My health product now has passed all the UK/EU regulatory BS.

Presently I'm only selling it via one channel online. However I have been studying Paul Hartunian's FREE publicity course. AND this is the method I was going to promote my product with...

Anyway...Went with Hartunian's exact methods, wrote a very enticing/informing 1 page release, the end of the release would send there readers to my website whereby they would get a free sample.

Paul Hartunian recommend ONLY faxing NO emailing...well there ain't no fax numbers anymore here in the UK press offices! ...So I did the next best thing, sent all 100 releases via 1st class mail, yes with a live stamp!

I have waited 2 weeks now, and here are the results (F**KING Dismal) 1 editor called me and offered a paid insertion! Another local paper (an area i don't live) wanted to know what part of the town do i live, only when they knew they may do a story!

Actually I was quite shocked with the results, for the cost and time put in i should of just bought some small classified ads!

NC have you or anyone here had any success with FREE publicity?

I still think it works, BUT...not the easy way Hartunian states, i mean in his course he mentions getting FREE publicity for mundane things like a cup-cake biz, NO way ...well NOT here in blighty!

I think the ONLY way to get success at this is with tying in your product with something that's newsworthy at the time, and the other thing is this is a complete time S.UCK, so best sub-contract out...

RE: " Making money is not hard if you stop listening to these idiot IM GURU's with their endless complexity that fatten everything up and make a simple process more difficult. This is by design, it's how they keep building "huge" courses that you'll never use to begin with. You'll just continually bog yourself down in their endless bullshit "

Every time I read your comment NC similar to the above, I laugh ...Lol

Years ago i downloaded Jeff Walkers course, first up I know nothing about this guy, other than he is in the IM limelight ...

Anyway when i opened one of the files, I have NEVER seen SO MANY videos, mp3's, pdf's, plus other compressed files, f**k it would take weeks to go through all this stuff, and hence I NEVER bothered!

Another reason that I love all the OLD school marketers, like Halbert, Cossman, Sugarman, Schwartz, Karbo, ect., ect...concise and easy to learn GOLD.
''Properly Exploited...One Good Idea That Occurs To You While Walking On The Beach Is Worth More Than 10 Lifetimes Of Hard Work!''
~Gary Halbert~ R.I.P
03-11-2017, 11:14 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017 11:16 AM by silenthq.)
Hey Guys...

I hadn't been to this thread in awhile, so imagine my surprise at how dead it's been over the past 6 months!!?? I guess SoloPreneur's last post killed everyone's dreams, j/k...

Anyway... I just joined the Health Supplement Profits GB due to the O'Dowd brothers' focus on newspaper advertising of health supplements to people over the age of 50 - they say that demographic still does read and trust newspaper articles more so than internet articles/internet marketing and therefore convert better offline and at a higher ROI, especially when they are pitched by a phone-based call center sales rep. Any thoughts on their course? (I have some experience in some of what they describe in their sales webinars so I'm intrigued by their value proposition.)

Has anyone had any recent success in their health supplements product marketing? Has anyone ever attended any live trade show events like the Natural Products Expo West going on this week in California?

(09-02-2016 08:33 AM)SoloPreneur Wrote:  Well its been nearly a month and the site I sent a purchase query about the '1997 Peter Sun 4 Day Marketing Conference' ...have not replied, so that sites a blank. Still the videos that are available here are probably (guessing) the BEST footage of the entire conference, I mean just look how spell bound the audience is when Peter Nicholas does his talk!

NC and others who are interested and following along this thread... an update on my product.

My health product now has passed all the UK/EU regulatory BS.

Presently I'm only selling it via one channel online. However I have been studying Paul Hartunian's FREE publicity course. AND this is the method I was going to promote my product with...

Anyway...Went with Hartunian's exact methods, wrote a very enticing/informing 1 page release, the end of the release would send there readers to my website whereby they would get a free sample.

Paul Hartunian recommend ONLY faxing NO emailing...well there ain't no fax numbers anymore here in the UK press offices! ...So I did the next best thing, sent all 100 releases via 1st class mail, yes with a live stamp!

I have waited 2 weeks now, and here are the results (F**KING Dismal) 1 editor called me and offered a paid insertion! Another local paper (an area i don't live) wanted to know what part of the town do i live, only when they knew they may do a story!

Actually I was quite shocked with the results, for the cost and time put in i should of just bought some small classified ads!

NC have you or anyone here had any success with FREE publicity?

I still think it works, BUT...not the easy way Hartunian states, i mean in his course he mentions getting FREE publicity for mundane things like a cup-cake biz, NO way ...well NOT here in blighty!

I think the ONLY way to get success at this is with tying in your product with something that's newsworthy at the time, and the other thing is this is a complete time S.UCK, so best sub-contract out...

RE: " Making money is not hard if you stop listening to these idiot IM GURU's with their endless complexity that fatten everything up and make a simple process more difficult. This is by design, it's how they keep building "huge" courses that you'll never use to begin with. You'll just continually bog yourself down in their endless bullshit "

Every time I read your comment NC similar to the above, I laugh ...Lol

Years ago i downloaded Jeff Walkers course, first up I know nothing about this guy, other than he is in the IM limelight ...

Anyway when i opened one of the files, I have NEVER seen SO MANY videos, mp3's, pdf's, plus other compressed files, f**k it would take weeks to go through all this stuff, and hence I NEVER bothered!

Another reason that I love all the OLD school marketers, like Halbert, Cossman, Sugarman, Schwartz, Karbo, ect., ect...concise and easy to learn GOLD.
03-12-2017, 03:02 AM
Thanks, just added here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...-Per-Month
03-12-2017, 03:03 AM
Isn't the sales letter a bit weird?

What I mean is this:

It starts with the pre-head "WARNING: Sold out for 2 months..." yada yada "Order Now"

Which means that prospect knows there's an offer coming... and essentially it's the beginning of an "offer lead"...

But then the headline is more of a "proclamation lead".

It's obvious that the letter sells. And that it works. But it still strikes me as a bit weird.

What's your thought?
58.gif
03-12-2017, 03:04 AM
AWESOME!!

Thanks for rebumping the thread NC.

People on BBHF over look the value of these threads that offer way more than most other Shared / Paid / GB threads combined.

Im woring on a new type of protein called "Snare Amino Proteins" lukcy Im dating a geeky hot asian Dr, yes a real doctor who is helping provide the scientific proof behind. Shes straighty 180 though so I have to keep my products legit and delivers.

Thanks again N.C!
03-12-2017, 03:27 AM
Thanks mate for the feedback and good wishes.

Good luck on your project too!

I will check out Breakthrough Advertising.

Actually I did a course here in Australia with one of our leading advertising guys, Siimon Reynolds, hes on Shark Tank Australia etc, and most of his coaching is the info you recommend and share here.

So too everyone else reading this.

It works! Apply, Refine, Retry,
03-12-2017, 03:29 AM
AWESOME!!

Thanks for rebumping the thread NC.

People on BBHF over look the value of these threads that offer way more than most other Shared / Paid / GB threads combined.

Im woring on a new type of protein called "Snare Amino Proteins" lukcy Im dating a geeky hot asian Dr, yes a real doctor who is helping provide the scientific proof behind. Shes straighty 180 though so I have to keep my products legit and delivers.

Thanks again N.C!
03-12-2017, 06:09 AM
Not sure what's up with the weird banned account posts above this.

Anyway - silenthq, this is the other thread I was talking about:

4 Copywriting Books That Can Change Your Life And Make You Rich... Filthy Bloody Rich:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-4-Co...loody-Rich

Breakthrough will open your eyes and give you all kinds of new ideas for branding and customer perception. Read it more than once and take notes.

- NC
03-12-2017, 06:57 AM
I know this book is also listed in the other thread, but it's worth repeating as a reminder here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...Y-RARE-pdf

The Brilliance Breakthrough goes hand in hand with Breakthrough Advertising, regardless if you intend on writing copy or not... it will help you with product development and marketing.
63.gif

73.gif