6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-09-2019, 04:58 AM
[GET] A COOL WAY TO SEARCH GOOGLE FOR AMAZON S3 DOWNLOADS
A COOL WAY TO SEARCH GOOGLE FOR
AMAZON S3 DOWNLOADS

[Image: 2019-01-08_0910.png]

This is a quickie share ... (well, as quick as my overly-detailed self can be!)

Just yesterday I searched Google like this:

[Image: 2019-01-08_0856.png]

As the results show, you will get a mixed bag of stuff; a lot of it of no use or interest. And some of it isn't actually on the Amazon S3 server. So you may need to look at results past the first page to find any gems that might be there.

Similarly you can substitute the filetype with another:

*** doc
*** mp4
*** mp3
*** ppt

That's not to say you will get anything but you won't know unless you try.

You can also add a keyword for whatever niche you're searching for but that could either further limit any results you get or narrow them down to stuff you're really interested in. It goes both ways.

Just use your imagination. Get creative with it ... you might be shocked at what you find.

Look at what I got when I used the keywords: amazonaws and copywriting:

[Image: 2019-01-08_0923.png]

You can use amazonaws with whatever niche keyword you want to potentially get some pretty interesting results --- even without a filetype designation.

Also, be very mindful of what you are clicking on. Even though I clearly input amazonaws, what Google gave me was a lot of links that were not Amazon S3 files.

For example, anything that is preceded by [GET] will likely go to a black-hat site. Unless you are a member there, you might not be able to download the file without logging in first. But even if you can access a download link there, be sure to run a virus scan on ANYTHING you download from unknown sources.

Anything preceded by [Ad] will be a paid ad and not a free download.

Other links may go to government or university websites. No harm there; but it's not what you asked for and chances are, what's offered will not be of interest. More wasted time.

Beware of "fake" download sites that lure you into believing that what you download there is the real thing. You can tell by the sparse file size (a few kilobytes) that what you'll get is a flimsy document consisting of a few pages of pure gibberish. At the bottom of the page will be a large download link that goes to an ugly, outdate-looking website offering to SELL you the very download it promised in the first place!

You can usually identify these fake download sites by the strange URLs: lots of weird names or words that make no sense, long strings of word separated by hyphens, etc. You would be smart to avoid them. At the very least, it's a waste of your precious time. At worst, you could download some exploit to your computer that will either hijack your browser or add something to change your registry. Most people refuse to believe that PDF documents can pose a danger but, while they often are safe, they most certainly can be dangerous.

By knowing what to avoid, you will spend a lot less time on a search like this and improve your chances of finding more of what you want.

So what I've described here is just another way to quickly find Amazon S3 download links. Once you find one good link, you may just have found the actual BUCKET name, where you can find a lot more valuable stuff to download.

As for the bucket ...

To see if your download link can lead to a larger bucket of goodies, go to an online tool like the Internet Geek's Amazon S3 Ripper Tool here:

[Image: 2019-01-08_0922.png]

AMAZON S3 RIPPER TOOL:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.internetgeeks.org/tools/s3ripper/index.php

Use the main part of the download link to put into the ripper. You will need to remove any part referring to the actual download file beforehand. To remove the file section of the URL, start at the end (file format --- pdf, doc, mp4) and delete everything up to the name of the file.

So, if your link ends in (for example) /Quick-Start-Guide.pdf you want to keep everything that comes BEFORE /Quick-Start-Guide.pdf and use the link in the Amazon S3 Ripper to see if, by chance, your link could reveal the name of the bucket. In some cases, you may need to remove even more of the URL for it to work. Check it again to see if anything else could be associated with the original PDF file. For example, you might see: MODULE_ONE/

You can safely remove that because it is associated with the subdirectory where the Quick Start Guide came from. Your bucket name should only be the amazonaws.com name and some description of the product.

Like this --- I made up this bucket so it doesn't actually exist (I checked) so I'm using it as an example:

https://writecopylikeapro.s3.amazonaws.com

or

https://s3.amazonaws.com/writecopylikeapro/

If one of the files in the example buckets I show above was the Quick-Start-Guide.pdf then the download link wouldl look sorta like either of these:

https://writecopylikeapro.s3.amazonaws.com/MODULE_ONE/Quick-Start-Guide.pdf

or

https://s3.amazonaws.com/writecopylikeapro/MODULE_ONE/Quick-Start-Guide.pdf

So you would erase anything associated with the download file (PDF) and use what could possibly be the bucket name:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/writecopylikeapro

Put that into the text input field of the Amazon S3 Ripper Tool and hit the SUBMIT button to start the search. If nothing comes up, it means one of two things:

1. What you put in was not the actual bucket name so you cannot get any additional files; or,

2. The actual bucket is protected and access is denied so you cannot get any additional files. In this case, you may even see the Access Denied message show up.

If, however, your browser screen magically changes to a list of blue text links, B-I-N-G-O! You've hit the jackpot and now have access to the entire bucket of download links.

I suggest you use a download accelerator to make this a quick process. I use either Internet Download Manager (IDM) or JDownloader2. They both work wonderfully and have lots of features to make your life easier.

Before I let you go, I've got one thing to stress...

In a search like this, you can't go in EXPECTING to find a SPECIFIC product or you will be sorely disappointed. I get PMs all the time from people saying, I tried your search method; I'm looking for Joe Blow's So-and-So Coaching Program. Well, you can best believe Joe Blow won't let the download links to his $2997 Coaching Bundle be caught dead floating unprotected. His Amazon S3 (or other) bucket is locked down like Fort Knox.

I say all that to say, go into this with a sense of adventure. Don't expect to find anything specific but be open to finding anything valuable in a niche of your choice.

So, go off and give it a try ... you could find something that proves worth the time it took you to find it.

Thanks
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
01-10-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: [GET] A COOL WAY TO SEARCH GOOGLE FOR AMAZON S3 DOWNLOADS
Thanks

Max reps added
01-10-2019, 04:23 PM
thanks for your efforts and shares....max reps
01-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Thanks, Layna.

Max reps added
01-10-2019, 04:36 PM
thanks layna! :)
21.gif
01-13-2019, 06:02 AM
Thanks, Layna. Very valuable information you have shared.
Max reps added to you.
01-13-2019, 10:40 AM
Great tutorial, Layna. Thanks again! +Reps
01-13-2019, 11:45 AM
Thanks Layna.

FYI: You can use the site: qualifier
e.g. site:s3.amazonaws.com filetype:pdf copywriting
to only get S3 links

(01-09-2019 04:58 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  Also, be very mindful of what you are clicking on. Even though I clearly input amazonaws, what Google gave me was a lot of links that were not Amazon S3 files.
01-20-2019, 01:57 AM
Thankyou for this share reps added ++
01-20-2019, 02:37 AM
Thank you for your tips Layna...have a good day!
10.gif

47.gif