63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-11-2021, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2021 11:54 AM by Lumos.)
[GET] A Belcher CPA method.
This is a method shared recently by Brandon Belcher.
I am in no manner affiliated with him, nor am I a member of his group.
This is just info I ran across and so I'm sharing it here.

It is definitely above my pay grade, so I cannot vouch for it as I am not testing it myself, but maybe this could be gold for other members here ??

He says:
Quote:This CPA Marketing method will work for CPAGrip, CPABuild, CPALead, or any other content locking network.
(Of course he wants folks to join his group and pay him $25/month...here: https://cpamastermind.group/)

What follows is his just as presented, so the funky grammar, etc. is all his own:

Quote:Cpa marketing the 150 000 per day strategy- if you don't know who I am, I'm brandon belcher I've been doing cpa marketing since 2009..
Lately I've been laying low-key and learning as much as I can studying others, that's killing it online with cpa marketing, and I started digging deep.
I'm going to reveal a strategy, that's making a guy from a content, locking network a hundred and fifty thousand dollars per day.
You heard it right - per day.
I can't tell you who he is what network he's with or how I found this information out, but I can show you what he's doing I'm about to use this very method to make an extra thousand dollars per day at minimum, but before we get started head over to cpa, mastermind.group and join my mastermind group, if you haven't yet you'll, learn everything that you need to know to master cpa, marketing and scale your income month after month.

I'm about to show you something right now, that's going to completely blow your mind and it's something that I didn't know.
The biggest people in the cpa world was actually doing.
I've been pretty big in cpa, but there's guys underground.
That has been far more successful in this game than I have, but that's okay, because those are the kinds of people that I've personally learned from and that changed my life completely with cpa marketing.
Now, if you are asking yourself what is cpa marketing cpa marketing is simple: lead generation, it's a form of monetizing valuable content.

In exchange for your website, traffic, completing cpa offers, a cpa offer can be anything from a survey or a simple form.
It's a very powerful way to make money online and it's a way that most people are not telling you about.

So the method that I'm about to show you is something that I personally didn't know that the biggest people in the cpa world was doing, and when I found out this piece of information, it completely blew me away, and I told myself you may be busy now with multiple projects, but once you start doing this, a thousand dollars a day is going to be a cakewalk, and I wanted to share it with you guys because you guys are subscribed to the channel and remember get involved in the mastermind group as well, because I have some stuff in there.

That's going to blow your mind as well, so let me go ahead and show you exactly what I'm talking about right now I am on the website.
Flippa.Com flippa.com, as you may already know, is a website that allows people to basically buy and sell websites and apps and domain names.
You know multiple things you can purchase on flippa.com.
You can come here and buy a website or you can come here and sell a website, but in our case we're not going to worry about websites we're going to focus on mobile apps.
So let's go to an app.
That's already established now.

Let me tell you this before I show you this.
Do you ever wonder why some of the world's most wealthy people always get involved in acquisitions instead of building everything from scratch like they purchase businesses instead of building businesses from the ground up?
Let's take warren buffett, for example with clayton holmes.
It's warren buffett we're talking about.
He could have just started his own mobile home company, but he wanted to buy a mobile home company that was already there.
You want to know why he done this, not only so he can use somebody else's brand power or use something that's already working, but he also wanted to save possibly years of his life that he would have had to take to build something like that from scratch.

So when I noticed that these guys that's making anywhere from fifty thousand to two hundred thousand dollars a day with cpa marketing, when I noticed that they had that same mentality, it completely blew me away now remember once again.
This is something that has been 100% confirmed, confirmed that the biggest players in the game are using to make that kind of money.

So what they are doing is they're going to places like flippa and other related marketplaces to find already existing mobile apps.
Let's click on ios, for example.
What they'll do is they will go down here and they'll find whatever mobile app that they want to make theirs.
Let's take this game right here.
This looks like a combat game.
Let's take this game, for example this game right here.
It already has 1500 plus reviews, four hundred thousand plus downloads, I'll repeat, four hundred thousand plus downloads.
They will make this app theirs, no matter what they have to do right now, there's eight days left and this bid is at fifteen hundred dollars.
Well guess what?
Even, if I paid fifteen thousand dollars for such a mobile app, it would still be worth it because it has four hundred thousand plus downloads.
So what happens when you take a game like this, you get it customized.

It will work in a way to where, whenever a person wants to play this game right here and maybe let's say, get some credits within a game or go to the next level within a game.
Instead of having your users pay money, what will they do?
They'll fill out a cpa offer wall.
You are literally witnessing a one hundred and fifty thousand dollar plus per day method that what these guys are doing is they are purchasing already existing mobile apps from places like flippa with lots of downloads, and they are hiring somebody to embed their cpa, offer walls within the game.

So, whenever somebody's playing a game like this and let's say, there's 10 stages, they'll, let them go on through the game and get to like stage four after they get to stage four.
The cpa offer wall will pop up and say to continue to this next level.
You must fill out an offer below complete.
One of these offers understand that when an offer is completed every time this happens, the cpa, marketer is paid and the gamer advances to the next level.
What happens when you got Four hundred thousand people do this.
Well, if you get paid on average, a dollar per lead, that's four hundred thousand dollars.
It gets crazier.
What happens if you have the cpa offer wall appear once a week.
If you have four hundred thousand people doing this a week, that's 1.6 million dollars a month or repeat that is 1.6 million dollars per month that you will make as a cpa, marketer.

When I first started out of cpa marketing, I had the top guys in the game, giving me tips and giving me advice, but I can tell you what I've never ever ever received advice or any kind of tips that's this powerful.

This kind of advice will change your life just like it's about to help take my life to completely different levels.
This is something that I could have kept to myself.
I could have just kept this as a secret, like these guys are doing and made millions upon millions of dollars, but instead I want to let you guys know something, because it's been a crazy year, you may be somebody who's lost their job and a method like this can change your life.

If you take action, I don't know what game I'm going to personally purchase, but I'm going to scan through here and I'm gonna purchase a game that already has a ton of downloads.
It don't have to be one with four hundred thousand downloads, but I'm gonna try to find one with at least ten thousand downloads after I do that, I'm gonna make sure the full source code is handed over completely.
Remember if you don't own the full source code that means somebody else
basically has your app.
You have to own the source code in order to own the app after that, I'm going to go over to a place like freelancer.com and I'm going to hire what's called a super developer.
A super developer is going to go ahead and crack into this game, they're, going to crack into whatever game that I purchase they're, going to edit the code they're going to understand and figure out the levels and they're going to basically input my cpa content locker wall, my code within the game to where, whatever level I want people to complete an offer on in order to advance to the next level, I'm gonna have that embedded and I'm gonna sit back and watch the money roll in.

Another thing that I'm going to do, I'm going to promote this app, whatever app that I purchased, I'm going to go over here to a place like tick tock, where there's millions upon millions of gamers already and I'm gonna promote it on the number one most popular social platform on this planet.

Once you piece all of this stuff together that I just now explained in this, I'm sure that something like this is going to completely blow your mind because from what I've seen already, it's completely blown my mind.

I'm going to personally document my journey with whatever app that I purchased and I'm going to let you know my results, but I've been into cpa for nearly 12 years, and I can tell you now - not only is this going to work, but it's going to work on levels that even I've personally never seen before.

If you're a person that's been struggling in cpa marketing for a long time and you've been looking for that breakthrough, I can almost guarantee you that this is it.

HTH Some Folks Here !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-11-2021, 06:14 PM
RE: [GET] A Belcher CPA method.
In my entire IM journey and also on my BH forum journey,
this is the first time i saw a brilliant and reasonable post that
i believe when it found on other guru,they will take it a course too.

I'm personally wonder why should people who have money would like to spend
they hard earned money buying other people business when themself able to create
that business from scratch.

When i come across this post..than i got that answer!

Thank you so much for this post mate.

It just open my eyes.

Rep added!
02-11-2021, 08:00 PM
Thank you for your sharing about the CPA post. Not much knowledge on this CPA but willing to learn it. Thank you again legend and of course reputation given too.
02-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Sounds good the problem is with incentivized traffic (the game player has to fill in an offer to get to the next level etc) it won't convert so those offering the CPA offers will drop you from promoting their offers.
The only type of offer that might work is a game-related offer.
Unless this guy was willing to post his stats this is just p and w (piss and wind)
02-17-2021, 11:35 AM
with games, they do have them CPA offers to download another app and get tp LVL 6 or some crap but most of them make you watch a video ad to open box or get an item etc
54.gif
08-25-2021, 09:36 AM
thank you man
02-01-2023, 06:53 PM
Great share. Thanks. Repped.
02-02-2023, 11:29 AM
Looks like Brandon Belcher gave up on CPA soon after I made the OP here - have a look:
https://www.youtube.com/@CPABOSS/videos

If you have a look at his other channel, here:
https://www.youtube.com/@BrandonBelchermedia/videos

It gives the impression that his main income source was YT from making loads of videos, or...has he also moved on from that ?!?

Doing an open search on 'Brandon Belcher' brings lots of assorted results - so maybe he is still searching for his own golden goose...
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
07-18-2023, 04:32 PM
Thank you

17.gif