42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-19-2014, 06:27 AM
RE:
Thanks for the share! +rep
06-19-2014, 06:30 AM
RE:
Thanks for shariing . . . . sounds interesting . . . . reps added.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
06-19-2014, 09:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2014 10:00 AM by bbhmogul.)
RE:
Thanks!

Skimmed it.

Nothing groundbreaking. Focus is on the funnel.

Seems to have ripped the guts from a certain guru course. If you've seen it, you will recognize it.

Obvious omission is nothing on actual content creation. Also traffic generation is limited to where - as in where to get traffic (content marketing, FB, Adwords, JVs). Not actually how. Seems strange since the main report is title "Complete Guide to Selling Info-Products Online". Perhaps I'm unusual, since I would expect something billed as "complete" to include A to Z with product creation and a few fleshed out traffic methods included.

On a positive, there were a couple of useful tips:
1 - Specific criteria on niche selection.
2 - Using video to build credibility/trust faster.

Better courses for this - Desperate Buyers Only (Alexis Dawes), Small Reports Fortune (Jimmy D Brown).
06-19-2014, 05:51 PM
RE:
(06-19-2014 09:32 AM)bbhmogul Wrote:  Thanks!

Skimmed it.

Nothing groundbreaking. Focus is on the funnel.

Seems to have ripped the guts from a certain guru course. If you've seen it, you will recognize it.

Obvious omission is nothing on actual content creation. Also traffic generation is limited to where - as in where to get traffic (content marketing, FB, Adwords, JVs). Not actually how. Seems strange since the main report is title "Complete Guide to Selling Info-Products Online". Perhaps I'm unusual, since I would expect something billed as "complete" to include A to Z with product creation and a few fleshed out traffic methods included.

On a positive, there were a couple of useful tips:
1 - Specific criteria on niche selection.
2 - Using video to build credibility/trust faster.

Better courses for this - Desperate Buyers Only (Alexis Dawes), Small Reports Fortune (Jimmy D Brown).
Thanks for your review, Rep+ added.
Welcome “Never let your ads write checks that your website can’t cash.” - Avinash Kaushik

53.gif