33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-19-2019, 06:27 AM
[GET] 82218 PLEXUS PLANNER BOHO DESIGN 2171320
82218 PLEXUS PLANNER
BOHO DESIGN 2171320

[Image: 2019-04-18_1210.png]

Here is a very attractive planner set. It is from PSDKEYS.com.

Read the image above to see all the planner pages (PDFs) it includes.

You can edit these PDFs with a good PDF editor like Adobe Acrobat OR Microsoft PDF Editor.

Read more about how to do it using Microsoft PDF Editor here but before you go for the FREE download, read all about it --- the benefits as well as the shortcomings:

Edit PDFs with
Microsoft PDF Editor

Magic Button :
Code:
https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-software-comparison/microsoft-pdf-editor.html

GET PLEXUS PLANNER
BOHO DESIGN HERE:

Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/6gxdlb590st6dc4/PSDKEYS_Plexus_Planner___Boho_Design.zip/file

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c61699.../detection
File name: PSDKEYS_Plexus_Planner___Boho_Design.zip
File size: 13.51 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Analysis date: 2019-04-18 19:38:18 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

===================================================
BY THE WAY --- DID YOU KNOW...?
You Can Download Files From PREMIUM File Share Sites
(Without Having a Paid Subscription) ... in 5 Easy Steps!?
===================================================

You could download from certain premium file share sites (ex: Uploaded for sure; I am not certain about Nitroflare, Turbokit, Prefiles and others) WITHOUT having a paid account.

It isn't always perfect but if you work within the restriction rules (one file per IP address within a certain time span) you can grab many of the files you would ordinarily not have access to ... with a little patience.

Here's what to do AFTER you've found a full link from a premium server like the file I just shared ...
[Image: 2019-04-18_1218.png]

STEP 1 - GO HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
https://deepbrid.com/downloader

Here is a partial screenshot of Deepbrid's site. Notice I've clicked the Filehost button (blue) to download from a file server.

[Image: 2019-04-18_1219.png]

STEP 2 - Next, under "Files to Download" click where it says "Put your link here..." in light gray text, right-click in the space and paste your Uploaded (or other premium) link there.

STEP 3 - In most cases, you will NOT have a password associated with your download link so for the most part, you can ignore this. However, if you come across a file that requires a password, be sure to cut-and-paste it and include it in this section where it reads: "Password (optional)." The password will be found from the same source where you found the download link --- do not try to use this forum's password with files you did not get from BBHF.

STEP 4 - Click the GENERATE button and wait a few seconds. The next screen you see will be message saying your file is being generated. Eventually, you will get a CAPTCHA screen you will need to click to say you are not a robot. If the CAPTCHA involves images you need to click then follow those directions carefully and wait for the CAPTCHA images to close. Once you are approved, you will get a download link!

STEP 5 - Download by clicking the link and save it wherever you like on your computer like any other download.

Now, Deepbrid checks your IP address. Currently, it shows that I have downloaded 1/4 files for today. So I will get 3 more opportunities to download files but I will need to wait some time in between downloads. There is also a maximum file size of 1.20 GB.

If you can operate within these kinds of restrictions each day, then you can grab files you couldn't have access to otherwise without asking people for help.

I found Deepbrid so easy to use and quick downloading that I plan to buy an annual subscription (under $40!). That way, it removes all waiting periods, CAPTCHA screens, and other restrictions. Besides, I will be able to immediately download any size file from many of the most popular premium file share sites --- without paying monthly for all those subscriptions!

Okay ... that's my little lesson for today. I'm sure many of you already knew this but just as many don't; and since I believe in passing along any knowledge I have, I hope you find this information useful.

If anyone has questions, just ask --- either here on the thread or via PM. I will do my best to help.

Enjoy the share and mirror the main share, if you can.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]

25.gif