41.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-09-2015, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2019 11:28 AM by tupac.)
[GET] 8 May - Latest nitrowealth .com PLR Product - Limitless Mind
Hi guys
As a member of nitrowealth .com, by the same guy of unstoppable plr . com, usually good quality product, I got informed today for the new release of a product

Introducing...Limitless Mind - 48 pages.
Here's what you'll discover in The Productive Entrepreneur guide:
What is takes to become a productive entrepreneur?
Improve your self-confidence and learn more about yourself
The Law of Attraction - How can you use it?
How you can actually stick to your goals
Using cognitive behavioral therapy to become more successful
How and why you should set short and long-term goals.
20 Common Traits of the highly successful
Become the person you want to be
...and much, much more!

Freshly taken fro the membership area
Ps: sales letter is inside the pack, no idea if the guy posted the product elsewhere.

Link
Quote:http://mediafire.com/u2ipg22ktq5v/Limitless%20Mind.zip

1) Idea how to use the plr products:

-Getreponse as a trial, free first month.
-Cut the product in a few parts.
-Upload to the newsletter
-get a domain name and a host somewhere, from those who give FB coupons, I use http://www. fatcow . com/fatcow /lp/75cent.bml for 12usd/year host, domain included and 50usd coupon FB, 100 google and bing, even if the hosting is S*****, it's still ok for few pages.
or change the DNS of the domain to your host.
-after 7 days, you are ready to roll, your FB coupon and others are available.
ps: Google and bing just for USA and Canada.

2) just get the domain and the host from the fat cow and upload the products pages, all you have to do is add PayPal button

No Paypal, get yourself pioneer card, it works even in the African desert and it's free, so...
Now move your ass, no excuses.

If you do not make money, ill drown myself after cutting my head lol, that's 50usd of ads man.

Do not ask the password, it's the old old same one.

Better method to make money with plr explained in my signature (link to another post on this forum)

Cheers, peace
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
05-09-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: [GET] 8 May - Latest nitrowealth .com PLR Product - Limitless Mind
Hey tupac! Thanks for the fresh content. I 've downloaded it and repped you. Can you plz share how much have you made from PLR? What works best for you?
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
05-09-2015, 02:13 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 02:29 AM by tupac.)
Hi bro
Well i just copied few plr from here, some also bought.
Usually with fb coupon, very targeted ads, i put on 5usd a day so that's 10 days, i always make few sales.

1)The worst made 17 sales for a 7usd product, so i got back my money (12usd spent on the fat cow host, got 50usd fb ads coupon).
2)The best i did was 1300 usd (in 3 months), always spending 12usd and getting the fb coupon, but in that case, it was a big pack of trainng videos, wp videos (60 + videos) plus no cost income stream videos (50+ videos) + added recently im guru 2 (5 courses too)

3)To do better now i built a membership website with an optmizepress bought in gb here, added like 84 videos and several ebooks, will launch it soon.

all related to start a business wth minimum money, no bs, no complicated stuff, just regular courses for beginners.
Build a website
learn the basics etc etc
For membership website at low price i ask 1.97 usd a month lol,
the idea is to get as much members as possible to access my membership,
then make more money with upsells, almost one new extra product a month sold at 50% to members.
Also adding a forum, because almost nobody offers that in membership

I want my future members to feel taken care off being a part of a club, not just sellng them, but really helping them.

4) another project im doing is about starting a business with 0usd, using plr talking about free methods like affiliate, youtube etc etc
5)another is starting with 100usd only, using plr talking about starting this and that wth a minmum a webste and some ads etc etc

Well you may think it's too much projects at the same time, yeah true, but all the content is almost the same, only the subject is diffirent.

Will launch soon, very soon.

Here are some tips:
-Now the extention .club is in discount almost everywhere, so get one, like youtubebusiness . club as an example.
-Get coupons for at least 100usd fb and others (google bing if you are in usa and cannada).
-Getresponse, free fist month, if you register by affiliates you get 30usd to pay second and third month, pm me for a link.
-leadpages . net blog, can dowload best landing pages for free.
-Load it with internet marketng training or what ever subject you want, take chapters you cut from several ebooks plr, put 3 or 4 in same newsletter.
-Program one email a week., 4 a month, ask 4.7usd/ month or better 1.97usd/month
-Prepare the first 8 weeks.
-You need one sale page and one thank you page (see getresponse tutorial how to add paypal button and add to a list)
-fb ads boom, you are in business.

Believe me it's so easy to do.
Do not over complicated.

Me, im a maniac lol, i want my income to go to the roof in the same period, i got my reasons for that, also making a name online, that's why im biulding much.
But definately, im swtching slowly from my freelancing business, to creating newsletters or websites memberships, THNK ITS THE BEST RECURING INCOME WE CAN HAVE, of course all from plr, some redone, some not.
Plenty of courses here to help you.

Best regards

ps: im repeating myself lol, i know, but i want you guys to understand that money is at the reach of your hands, forget the BIG PROMISES BIG THOUSANDS BIG MILLIONS, just build small recuring incomes, youll be sleeping and making money and with time, youll quiet your jobs.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
05-09-2015, 02:57 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2015 02:58 AM by elenisofikiti.)
Well, thanks for all the info. Keep us updated with your membership project. I'm really interested in how it works out for you. Good luck, tupac!
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
05-09-2015, 07:04 AM
Nice idea. I repped you pal!
Having a working plan is the foundation of having a genuine life. The rest is to take action
Wish you success
76.gif
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-COLLABORATION-BBHF-Private-Torrent-Tracker
05-27-2015, 05:28 AM
Much appreciated share, tupac!

Max reps added.
05-29-2015, 04:21 AM
Great share and thanks for the info you provided.

+5 reps added
I am but a learner --- so teach me!!! Smile A teacher will appear when the student is ready.
06-01-2015, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the share! Reps added.
06-02-2015, 05:00 AM
Thanks for plr and additional info you have shared. Rep +
06-02-2015, 08:37 AM
a fresh plr is always great, thanks for the share and the nice info, repped ;)
61.gif

80.gif