21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-25-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: [GET] 4ZUW4B2B - Nulled!
This will be my last intervention in this thread. I only want to clarify some aspects.

Some of you (many of you) have no idea how difficult (or not sometimes) is to null one script. And to try to obtain almost perfectly nulled version (all license checking eliminated, all developer links and all developer tricks to callback theirs servers from installed script).

I was needed to buy one license for every of these scripts in order to be able always to get last versions. After one year with free upgrades I was needed to pay yearly subscriptions to continue to get last versions. Wasn't a gift untouched scripts !

Also decoding files is another part of the job and need to pay for good results. Nothing is free but all peoples ONLY WANTS FREE STUFFS without to contribute ! Maybe in this way you will realize why some of us asking sometimes for something in return. I would like to give you always free stuff. But reality is different. And no one will get rich by selling nulled scripts (in fact not legal). But to maintain some scripts always nulled involves costs.

I will stop to null new versions for these scripts. At the very beginning was a personal "vendetta" between me and developers because of theirs poor support. At the end I nulled all theirs products almost in the same day with any new releases.

If I will continue to give last versions to someone, for sure will be tied with "domain name / MAC address / IP" - in any combination.

Can to be a long post but I prefer to stop here.

I wish you luck with this "leaked" version (2.10.2). Last one is 2.10.6.
11-26-2015, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 05:12 AM by sufans.)
(11-24-2015 06:57 AM)lazside Wrote:  Can't donwload, somebody can reupload to zippy ?
thanks

Here's a mega mirror:

Code:
https://mega.nz/#!I9J1DJIR!DvGuixx_SoM_Ok89iCTaFZZSo1AtmdbGNUB5JlsjAbA

I've unzipped it and then re-compressed it with RAR
The RAR file has no password

Thnx
11-26-2015, 05:47 AM
Hello
Can you give information on installation?
11-26-2015, 10:14 AM
(11-25-2015 10:37 PM)Old_man Wrote:  This will be my last intervention in this thread. I only want to clarify some aspects.

Some of you (many of you) have no idea how difficult (or not sometimes) is to null one script. And to try to obtain almost perfectly nulled version (all license checking eliminated, all developer links and all developer tricks to callback theirs servers from installed script).

I was needed to buy one license for every of these scripts in order to be able always to get last versions. After one year with free upgrades I was needed to pay yearly subscriptions to continue to get last versions. Wasn't a gift untouched scripts !

Also decoding files is another part of the job and need to pay for good results. Nothing is free but all peoples ONLY WANTS FREE STUFFS without to contribute ! Maybe in this way you will realize why some of us asking sometimes for something in return. I would like to give you always free stuff. But reality is different. And no one will get rich by selling nulled scripts (in fact not legal). But to maintain some scripts always nulled involves costs.

I will stop to null new versions for these scripts. At the very beginning was a personal "vendetta" between me and developers because of theirs poor support. At the end I nulled all theirs products almost in the same day with any new releases.

If I will continue to give last versions to someone, for sure will be tied with "domain name / MAC address / IP" - in any combination.

Can to be a long post but I prefer to stop here.

I wish you luck with this "leaked" version (2.10.2). Last one is 2.10.6.

Surely that post goes to me, but as I told you, I know I'm not your only client, you do so, so don't blame it on me, I came here because I thought it was a fixed version, but NO, it was the same you had without the fixes we made together, don't forget the AdSense domain callback, and some other stuff I figured out while deploying the script and you helped me out to solve... taking all that into account let us know that that specific script is not mine :)
11-26-2015, 10:38 AM
Many Thanks
7.gif
11-27-2015, 11:02 PM
COD3R YOU ROCK!!!

You rightfully point out a systemic problem with folks visiting this forum. Gimme, Give Me, I want, now, now, what's the pw?, and the fact that you paid for each script is so generous.

I posted this after reading your efforts and commitment to others; you are truly special. Reps given.

Have a great day

Thanks
05-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Need expert help

Why am I getting an error message code - on uploaded files

page isn’t working is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500
10-28-2016, 03:39 AM
I can help with this script. I have working version of AzuwaB2b 3.00.40. Im looking for social srcipt chameleon v4.0. If someone have i can trade.
10-28-2016, 12:09 PM
(10-28-2016 03:39 AM)LordLeon Wrote:  I can help with this script. I have working version of AzuwaB2b 3.00.40. Im looking for social srcipt chameleon v4.0. If someone have i can trade.

Better you share and someone will share your interested in ;)
10-29-2016, 08:19 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2016 08:23 AM by LordLeon.)
(10-28-2016 12:09 PM)naib12 Wrote:  
(10-28-2016 03:39 AM)LordLeon Wrote:  I can help with this script. I have working version of AzuwaB2b 3.00.40. Im looking for social srcipt chameleon v4.0. If someone have i can trade.

Better you share and someone will share your interested in ;)

Good luck ;)
I do few times i share most of the wanted scripts and nobady help me out with Chameleon v4.0 or 4.2. I wont do that anymore first. I hope u can understand me.

(05-22-2016 06:34 PM)sasha191919 Wrote:  Need expert help

Why am I getting an error message code - on uploaded files

page isn’t working is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Sasa Do u fix the problem with http error 500? Msg me if u dont find out.
25.gif

16.gif