8.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-12-2013, 01:56 AM
[GET] $4,096.00 in 2 days - amazing CPA strategy - CPA Money Tree [ BBHF EXCLUSIVE}
Because of the huge interest, I decided to crack this WSO.Sales Page: [font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...-tree.html [/font]
[/size]ided to crack this.[/font]
[Image: 2.png]
[Image: 3.png]
[Image: 2][Image: 4.png]
[Image: 2]
Don't Be A Leecher! Add REP!
Direct Download + OTO:
[hide]http://cpamoneytree.com/download-oto/[/spoiler]
07-12-2013, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 02:53 AM by projecte1.)
RE:
Thank you!!! Dan Dasilva products always are a big shit with a terrible support....I will check it to see what he released and I'll post a full review ;)!!

My REVIEW: (Yes...another shit!)

1. Create a fan page (NBA fan page or sports fan page).
2. Sign up in a new CPA network (referal link, ofcourse).
3. While you wait for the aproval, build your fan page with google images and Facebook ads to increase likes = more fans.
4. Once you get aproved, promote CPA offers (email submissions) like. Win a jacket/tshirt of your favourite team...
5. Get rich!

OTO:

1. SUPER SECRET METHOD: find facebook fan pages or/and facebook profiles with a tons of followers and ask them to blast your page ....(for free if you have luck or pay a bit of money).

well, I'm 10 minutes more far to get rich because I wasted my time in this shit....:D

A big hug!
07-12-2013, 02:57 AM
RE: MY REVIEW

My REVIEW: (Yes...another shit!)

1. Create a fan page (NBA fan page or sports fan page).
2. Sign up in a new CPA network (referral link, of course).
3. While you wait for the approval, build your fan page with google images and Facebook ads to increase likes = more fans.
4. Once you get approved, promote CPA offers (email submissions) like. Win a jacket/t shirt of your favorite team...
5. Get rich!

OTO:

1. SUPER SECRET METHOD: find Facebook fan pages or/and Facebook profiles with a tons of followers and ask them to blast your page ....(for free if you have luck or pay a bit of money).

well, I'm 10 minutes more far to get rich because I wasted my time in this shit....:D

A big hug! Cool
07-12-2013, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013 04:11 AM by reaboss.)
RE:
@project1, i have personally built a fan page and have mad a good return. this method has good potential if you approach it the right way. His title is misleading though, this takes more than 2 days

48.gif