37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-20-2015, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015 11:08 PM by Aehs01.)
[GET] 30 Days Of Sacrifice - Challenge For Men
Hey guys,

Just launched this course on Udemy, it's a challenge for taking control of your life for the next 30 days and working on building a better life for yourself.

Sharing free coupons here for the BBH community. Feedback is welcome.

[url=https://www.udemy.com/30-days-of-sacrifice-challenge-for-men/?couponCode=makesacrifices]Take the 30 Days Of Sacrifice Challenge[/url]

**Edit** I realize there are some audio issues, working on a fix today! Sorry about this.
05-20-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: [GET] 30 Days Of Sacrifice - Challenge For Men
Thanks for the
05-20-2015, 12:53 PM
I ddin't know masturbation will make you a weaker man :)

How the world has changed :)
05-20-2015, 01:09 PM
Thanks ...
05-20-2015, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015 02:42 PM by oldinc.)
Thanks for the share.

I am also glad to see you have been on here for a while and not just exploiting the forum for your course!

I don't know if it is too late to change the title but you might want to use Self-Discipline instead of Sacrifice

I think it might make it sound more positive

P.S. I just started listening to one module and your audio is full of popping and hissing and very hard to listen to.
5.gif
05-20-2015, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2015 09:05 PM by Aehs01.)
[quote='oldinc' pid='1271568' dateline='1432096804']
Thanks for the share.

I am also glad to see you have been on here for a while and not just exploiting the forum for your course!

I don't know if it is too late to change the title but you might want to use Self-Discipline instead of Sacrifice

P.S. I just started listening to one module and your audio is full of popping and hissing and very hard to listen to.
[/quote]

There is another program out there with the word discipline so that's why I chose this one. It was actually created as an inspiration to the 30 days of discipline program.

I quickly recorded all of the audio back to back and I think my mic had some issues during some of them, I do think I will be re-uploading a few of the files.
05-20-2015, 09:57 PM
[quote='Aehs01' pid='1271993' dateline='1432119884']
[quote='oldinc' pid='1271568' dateline='1432096804']
Thanks for the share.

[/quote]

There is another program out there with the word discipline so that's why I chose this one. It was actually created as an inspiration to the 30 days of discipline program.

I quickly recorded all of the audio back to back and I think my mic had some issues during some of them, I do think I will be re-uploading a few of the files.
[/quote]

Yes - I saw that other program but thought it was yours as well.

Appreciate the audio fix when you get to it.
05-20-2015, 10:54 PM
thank you for this.. may I ask what qualifies you to teach this to others???
05-20-2015, 11:06 PM
[quote='jimmythesaint' pid='1272095' dateline='1432126498']
thank you for this.. may I ask what qualifies you to teach this to others???
[/quote]

I went through a similar program and decided to make my own, you can learn about my journey doing it at this site - http://www.30daysofdisciplinejourney.com

So I realize most of the audio is bad, I'm working on re-recording most of the course in just audio format.

10.gif