22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-19-2016, 04:39 AM
RE: [GET] 2K Traffic Jacker
(03-18-2016 02:24 PM)tearit Wrote:  Well took about 20 seconds to skim through the sales page and one bullet point read "pick the highest converting offers that can make you rich overnight" and that was enough for me. o and that this is valued at $3k and he is selling it for $7 lol.

I opened this up because I am on Eric James list and d*** he is promoting some bullshit crap these days. His products are usually good tho, but I guess who really knows anymore..

This looks like garbage to me, but if anyone has gone through let us know.

Reps added to OP for the share

Thanks for the review. Repped.
03-19-2016, 07:25 AM
Will take a look. Repped!
03-19-2016, 11:57 PM
(03-18-2016 02:16 PM)chris374 Wrote:  Reps given. You may want to stop using Revcloud for downloads. It's impossible to download anything from there. But other links good.
Thanks

This seems to be about Instagram. Why in the hell would anyone interested in the IM niche hang out on instagram??

Has anyone make any money in the IM niche on Instagram or is this bullshit?

I have to agree with chris374. The only true success I've seen with IG marketing is by using it to promote the sale of physical products such as t-shirts, coffee mugs, jewelry, etc. I believe (this is just my theory) if you try to promote digital products like MMO, or CPA offers on IG, you will quickly be ignored by all of your IG followers.

Just my humble opinion.

yarddog2k
03-21-2016, 12:26 AM
(03-18-2016 10:09 AM)pathfinder Wrote:  Zippyshare Mirror:

Magic Button :
http://www106.zippyshare.com/v/GoAfYeLq/file.html

This zippyshare link is not going anywhere...thanks for the effort anyways!
03-21-2016, 12:48 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2016 12:50 AM by bertuk.)
awesome share. zippyshare worked perfectly for me. max reps given to both uploaders.
23.gif
03-21-2016, 02:54 AM
(03-18-2016 02:24 PM)tearit Wrote:  Well took about 20 seconds to skim through the sales page and one bullet point read "pick the highest converting offers that can make you rich overnight" and that was enough for me. o and that this is valued at $3k and he is selling it for $7 lol.

I opened this up because I am on Eric James list and d*** he is promoting some bullshit crap these days. His products are usually good tho, but I guess who really knows anymore..

This looks like garbage to me, but if anyone has gone through let us know.

Reps added to OP for the share

Repped for saying pretty much the exact same thing I was thinking / feeling across the board - from the product, to the quality, to Eric's stuff being good to him p****** some absolute BS lately.
03-27-2016, 12:27 AM
People who are making courses like these should be banned from the internet at least for the next 5 years.

If you ask me, watching this is a waste of time. I have opened every video and watched for a few minutes here and there. He's not saying anything that's not already known and available for free in the form of blog or forum posts.

You will have better knowledge about IG just by following few of the bigger accounts and replicating what they are doing.
04-07-2016, 02:53 AM
Wow..thanks a lot for all review we got in 2k thread here!

15.gif