54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-04-2020, 07:07 PM
[GET] 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews
Paul Falcone - 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews Ready-to-Use Words and Phrases That Really Get Results.pdf

As a small business owner, I wear many hats and good evaluations were always a struggle.

This book nailed what I need to communicate to managers and hourly crew members.

Learning to give Effective Performance Reviews is a key skill in building a solid team and is not something that many people are comfortable with as it directly impacts the person you are talking to.

With this guide, you can pull out exactly what you want to say in a way that allows you to speak with confidence and get the message across.

Using this, you can improve a skill that is very important to building any business.

Reps are always appreciated.

Cheers,

G.S.

Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
10-07-2020, 12:12 AM
RE: [GET] 2600 Phrases for Effective Performance Reviews
Good share. Appreciated!
11-27-2020, 02:36 AM
Thank you GordonShumway, as much for your context/endorsement as for the shar, it will be very useful. Max reps.
11-27-2020, 12:56 PM
Thank you so much for the share. Repped added!
11-28-2020, 06:38 PM
Thank you for the comments and the reps.

This is really something that I struggled with for a while, but then using this book I was able to turn things around.

You can piece together different parts and then say something that is both diplomatic and constructive to the person on your team.

Being able to build better teams has been key to growing my businesses.

What I really like is that you can also use this when you work with remote workers.

I took a number of the items inside the book, then twisted them a little so that when I hire someone, I can say exactly what I am expecting from them. Then ask are they OK with that... And if not, then just move on and find someone else before I invest my time working with them to bring them up to speed.

very helpful if you approach this with an open mind and are willing to work with it a bit and massage the ideas inside to fit your business and style.

Cheers,

G.S.
26.gif
Consistency builds momentum... And that’s how dreams become a reality.
12-10-2020, 01:14 AM
Thanks Gordon, this share very valuable for me.
Max reps given.
12-11-2020, 01:30 AM
Good share. Appreciated! Thanks
12-11-2020, 02:53 AM
Hello mate,

I'm working on a project and this will come in very handy.

Thanks your efforts GS. Nice Thread

As always, reps sent to you.

Kindest regards,
eBizmoney
Everyday above ground is a good day. 42rock
12-11-2020, 11:31 AM
Tx much GS - a very useful share - More reps done.
11-05-2021, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2021 03:17 AM by frenchmarketing.)
Thanks GordonShumway for this nice share. Full Reps added.

Do you have by any chance another great book on Performance Appraisals called : "Effective Phrases for Performance Appraisals: A Guide to Successful Evaluations" by James E. Neal Jr ?
58.gif

69.gif