76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-12-2021, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2021 05:04 AM by Vivekananda.)
RE: [GET] 21 Reasons Not To Get Vaccinated
"My queries have been moved several times after you deliberately buried them with your endless trolling rants here"

No, I did not. I only presented my points of view here. I'm presenting here what is happening in my country.
But I follow the news, and I see that now Germany is seeing a new wave of infected people - people who have not been vaccinated.

"oh, but it is false information from mainstream media"

Now, if you think this is part of a "trooling rant", that's your problem. Just look for sources of information that you think are reliable, if you have any.

First Part:
"Since the blatherers insist that MEDICAL 'viruses' which cause illnesses actually/factually exist...
Kindly present 100% definite and verifiable PROOF of this for all of us to examine, please."

Ok. I'll write the most clear way that I'm able, but first tell us what you think that is a "MEDICAL virus"?
English is not my native language (tongue), but 'medical virus' doesn't even make sense in Portuguese,

Second Part:
"Kindly PROVE with certainty that these shots follow ANY legal, or 'medical' definitions for what 'vaccines' are, and MUST do in order to qualify as such."

I'm sure you can find a definition of what a 'vaccine' is in a good dictionary. But are you requesting a medical question, or do you want a semantic-based answer?
Do you have a proof that these vaccines are not following a 'legal deffinition'?
Kindly show us this proof..

[i]"Joined: 12-04-2013. In all the time since then, this member account made a TOTAL of THREE shares here"[/i]

Yep! I knew you would do this kind of stalking! To reinforce your arguments you bring here a 'proof' that you are right about vaccines, with a tottally unconnect argument. It's more simple than to bring a proof that the drop of deaths is not happening with the advance of vaccination.
Even with a real "too busy" problem (and you probably don't accepting it as real reason), at this moment I'm preparing a new, unpublished contribution to bbhf members, but who cares?
Once or twice I requested the (so called) "reps", even without understanding if this is useful to us or not, just to follow what everybody seems to do here.

"Of course the usual reasons may all apply - too busy, lost interest, illness - or maybe the account was either hijacked or even sold...?"

Wow, this level or argumentation is near ridiculous. As far as I know, my account was not hijacked. The time hiatus is due to personal problems, and I think that nobody here has a signed contract to come here in definite time intervals.

I don' mind if you collect my IP. At this exact moment, the site whatismyip dot com shows that my "public IPv4 is: 187.56.189.160", and "My Public IPv6¨is: Not Detected", and "My IP location: Sao Paulo, SP BR", "ISP: Telefonica Brasil S.A."
It's a variable number (ask my Internet provider why), but you can examine my IP as you want, and you'll find that it always come from São Paulo, Brazil, and the provider is the same. Sometimes whatismyip showed another city name, but I'm just using the same computer, from the same location. Ask whatismyip/Telefonica to explain the technical details, if you have any doubt. Anyway, I think that there is not a rule in BBHF forbidden anyone to use Tor Browser or VPNs here.

"they show acute disrespect for the OP"

If I have done this, kindly show me where my opinions show a lack of respect to any member here.

Ok, I'm going to buy a helmet and pray that a very small asteroid hits my shielded head. And I hope you don't understand this affirmation as "lack of respect"...
11-12-2021, 01:43 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2021 01:47 PM by Lumos.)
Lots of blather ONCE AGAIN from this ESL NPC member - and chopped off quotes from my replies are deliberately misused in order to justify their utterly worthless reply - with ZERO facts included- as per usual.
(And the claim of not being an english speaker is hilarious given the endless length of that member's rants made in good english here.)

Here are some real goodies in case anyone sees this at all (in between Vivekananda's inevitable endless trolling rants) :

Quote:$1,000,000 Reward for Solid Proof that COVID-19 Actually Exists:

You will need to provide actual scientific proof.
Proof that it has been isolated, and then proof that the isolated virus does in fact cause COVID-19, such as a demonstration of the supposed harm it causes. ie.:
Fulfill Koch’s Postulates.

Code:
https://healthglade.com/1000000-reward-for-proof-that-covid-19-exists/

As explained before the latest trolling rant - even the US CDC officially admits that this 'virus' has never been isolated, nor even proven to exist.

And she/he will definitely proclaim that this next bit is hogwash - not that I necessarily buy into it myself, but its goal IS worthy:

Quote:If you have had the Vaccine and you need to get rid of the spike proteins chlorine dioxide can do it.
We obviously do not recommend anyone get the vaccine with ideas that this can then save them.
This is for those who have already been vaccinated.
To help them.
No one should get the vaccine in the first place.
But if you or someone you know did.
This can help.

Proof that chlorine dioxide aqueous solution can inactivate the binding of the variant spike proteins to the human ACE2 receptor protein.

Code:
https://truth11.files.wordpress.com/2021/11/inhibition_of_the_binding_of_variants_of_sars_cov2_coronavirus_spike-1.pdf

My own response to the whole CD/MMS thing=>

Most of Jim Humble's MMS and CD ideas seem like consuming pool chemicals to me, which just doesn't seem like a great thing to do to one's body - but many, many people swear that the stuff did great things, so I can only add that YMMV.

( https://jimhumble.org/mms-protocols )

Both CD and MMS are his 'babies' as I'm sure many folks here already know.

Personally, I make use of other definitely harmless things which do bring me very good results over time.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-12-2021, 02:19 PM

11-12-2021, 09:06 PM
Move on . .
“Where Ignorance is Bliss, ‘Tis Folly to be Wise.”
11-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Great video Diablofield.....sad how true it is when compared with the BS that is going on with useless masks, "vaccinations" and the unnecessary shutting down of our economy over this less China virus with a less than .01 ACTUAL death rate!
43.gif
11-13-2021, 12:35 AM

You are really distracting the subject because you are failing in your attempts to prove the alleged errors of those who do not agree with your ideas.
It's like I said before: it's more than likely that in just under 2 years we'll be here, pulverizing those nonsense things about a Nobel laureate saying that we would be dead from the vaccine.

Call it "inevitable endless trolling rants" if you like. I call this reality shock.
My "good" English is still really basic and my vocabulary is limited, my helper is called Google Translate. Cambridge and Oxford online dictionaries are my friends, too.

IF there is no covid-19 virus, scientists around the world are liars, and so are photographs taken through electron microscopes.
And the hospitals around the world, crowded with breathless people, would be part of this fantastic conspiration.
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news-events/no...ov2-images

If there is not a real pandemic, what is crowding the hospitals with people who can barely breathe? Why did so many people are dying?

Finally, here I am waiting the repetition of what is happening around the world.
A good part of the brazilian population is vaccinated, and this has started to control the pandemic. Naturally, we are returning to the old "normal" - and we can see in some countries, we'll probably will have more people infected. The sick, however, will be mostly among the not vaccinated.
News from Rio de Janeiro reports that 90% of new cases are occurring among not vaccinated people. But, as usual, the antivaxes will ignore this "little" detail.

P.S.: I'm still waiting:
- any reference to any disrespect on my part to any member of this forum.
- a proof that the vaccines are not following a 'legal definition'
- an explanation of what is a "medical virus", because I cant't find any in dictionaries. It's impossible to give an accurate answer if there isn't an accurate question.
11-13-2021, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2021 11:00 AM by StillStanding.)
It amazes me that people will do their research when buying a large ticket item like a car or big screen tv, but they don't do the same when it comes to the vaccine companies. They simply go on faith and trust the vaccine makers to dish out a safe vaccine!

Trust is something that is earned, it should not be something that is automatically given. The vaccine manufactures have done nothing to warrant the trust of the public, in fact they have done just the opposite, being fined billions of dollars for their actions.

If you want to get vaccinated, fine, you're old enough to make up your own mine, but I prefer not to participate in the experimental jab!
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
11-13-2021, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2021 09:14 PM by mthomas.)
Quote:Finally, here I am waiting the repetition of what is happening around the world.
A good part of the brazilian population is vaccinated, and this has started to control the pandemic. Naturally, we are returning to the old "normal" - and we can see in some countries, we'll probably will have more people infected. The sick, however, will be mostly among the not vaccinated.
News from Rio de Janeiro reports that 90% of new cases are occurring among not vaccinated people. But, as usual, the antivaxes will ignore this "little" detail.

Funny how the Vaxers seem to ignore this "little" detail as well.....

Multiple countries (UK, Germany, Israel, Belgium, India [in those states that used Ivermectin and Antibiotic drugs as preventatives)and US states (California vs Florida, New Mexico, Colorado, Vermont) are now reporting that the majority of new Covid infections are coming from those that HAVE been vaccinated and NOT those who haven't......See my past posts here for the info/video links. So when the data supports YOUR side it's good data but when it shows information contrary to what you said/want it to say, then what? (it's "bad" data?)

Your side screams go with the science, but now the science is finding holes in your argument and what? Now we shouldn't follow the science?

Again, I'm not fighting for "my" side, I'm fighting for an individual's right to decide what to put into their own bodies, right or wrong and for better or worse based on ALL the information available. Having gov't's dictate mandatory shots on faulty, misleading, unsubstantiated, unscientific, and contradictory information/data along with no long term data on "vaccine" effects is absolutely insane and should be outlawed!
Cool
11-13-2021, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2021 09:24 PM by mthomas.)
Quote:- a proof that the vaccines are not following a 'legal definition'

Proof the definition for Vaccine has been changed by the CDC.....

"Before the change, the definition for "vaccination" read, "the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." Now, the word "immunity" has been switched to "protection.'"

Link: Definition of Vaccines changed by CDC.....Hmmmmmmmm

How convenient....when the scientific data doesn't go your way, just change the goalposts so that it does.
Cool
11-14-2021, 12:38 PM
(11-13-2021 09:22 PM)mthomas Wrote:  
Quote:- a proof that the vaccines are not following a 'legal definition'
"Before the change, the definition for "vaccination" read, "the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease." Now, the word "immunity" has been switched to "protection.'"

Link: Definition of Vaccines changed by CDC.....Hmmmmmmmm

How convenient....when the scientific data doesn't go your way, just change the goalposts so that it does.

- a proof that the vaccines are not following a 'legal definition'

- to change some words is very different from a proof that the vaccines doesn't follow a 'legal definition'. I read the article, it's more interesting that I supposed it could be.

Now about these countries, what could I say?
"reporting that the majority of new Covid infections are coming from those that HAVE been vaccinated and NOT those who haven't"
I don't know if your sources of information are reliable, but all that I'm finding is just the opposite of what you are saying.

UK, 22 October:
The article that I'm able to access say:
"In England, unvaccinated people were at least three times as likely to need hospital care as vaccinated people"

Germany:
"Our vaccination rate is still under 75% of the German population," said Dr. Christine Falk, president of the German Society for Immunology. "Combined with the lack of contact restrictions, this is allowing the virus to spread almost exclusively among the unvaccinated."
"According to the Robert Koch Institute, the incidence of hospitalizations for unvaccinated COVID-19 patients between 18 and 59 is currently about four times higher than for vaccinated ones. For patients over 60, it’s about six times highe"

Israel:
"the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people over age 60 (178.7 per 100,000) was nine times more than the rate among fully vaccinated people of the same age category, and the rate of serious cases among unvaccinated people in the
under-60 crowd (3.2 per 100,000) was a little more than double the rate among vaccinated people in that age bracket."
(...)
"Unvaccinated people helped fuel the rapid spread of the virus while the country remained open for business in recent months with few serious restrictions."
"That will lead to mass infection, which is exactly what we are seeing now," said Segal.

Belgium
"The majority of the people being hospitalised are people who are not vaccinated or (only) partially vaccinated," said Inge Neven, crisis manager responsible for COVID-19 response in Brussels. "The people that are in intensive care are almost exclusively people who have not been vaccinated."

India [in those states that used Ivermectin and Antibiotic drugs as preventatives)
Your information only suggests that these drugs don't work. I wasn't able to find any information (reliable or not) about new cases running mainly in vaccinated population.

US states (California vs Florida, New Mexico, Colorado, Vermont)
Info from 30 Jul:
"The hospitalization rate among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 ranged from effectively zero (0.00%) in California, Delaware, D.C., Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, Vermont, and Virginia to 0.06% in Arkansas. (Note: Hospitalization may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)"
"The rates of death among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 were even lower, effectively zero (0.00%) in all but two reporting states, Arkansas and Michigan where they were 0.01%. (Note: Deaths may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)"
Oops... death between vaccinated? Maybe vaccination doesn't make people immortal.

"I'm fighting for an individual's right to decide what to put into their own bodies"
I think that I understand this point of view, but I don't know if one individual right is unlimited. What about this kind of right interfering with the right of the entire population?

"when the data supports YOUR side it's good data but when it shows information contrary to what you said/want it to say, then what?"
It happens in both sides... It seems that we all have a natural tendency to see only the part that pleases us. I could say that it's "funny how the antivaxers seem to ignore the "little" details that I copied and pasted here, as well."

To make a long history (almost) short, in Brazil we had strong problems with yellow fever and smallpox, around 1900.
The government has taken unpopular measures, such as home invasions to eliminate breeding grounds for mosquitoes, and mandatory vaccination.
The people and the press criticized the government. It seems that at that time they did not believe that a small mosquito could transmit a disease. There was even a small military revolution, which was defeated - but the mandatory vaccination was suspended.
However, in 1907 these unpopular measures eradicated yellow fever in Rio de Janeiro.
A new smallpox epidemic (in 1908) found a population voluntarily seeking vaccination.

I don't know what the future will bring to us, but, as someone said here, maybe in 2 years all the vaccinated people will die. Or not, we'll see...
79.gif

75.gif