49.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-27-2016, 11:30 PM
[GET] 20 courses by Alex Genadinik on business and marketing
I just posted 22 of my Udemy courses on Skillshare and 20 of them are free today and tomorrow only.

See all my courses here: Skillshare.com/genadinik

And enroll in all 20 for free.
03-28-2016, 12:35 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2016 12:40 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
RE: [GET] 20 courses by Alex Genadinik on business and marketing
Hey @You Selfish Greedy D-Bag Chode!

STOP SPAMMING BBHF like a pathetic, desperate high school wannabe crying and begging for people to validate your loser existence.

Talk about a POS. @OP - WHY DO YOU HATE BBHF so much that you have to come here and ruin the forum with your spam???

Are you really that desperate for attention you now choose to degrade BBHF just for a couple of clicks while at the same time revealing yourself as Not even having the mature professionalism to use a web forum properly beyond that of a baby newbie - let alone have what it takes to teach anyone anything serious with online courses?

LOOK HERE @TRUE BBHFers -->> +MAXreps to EVERYONE whom Reports this D-Bag SPAMMER :-)

Let's keep BBHF clean for those whom Love BBHF - and ALWAYS REPORT parasite SPAMMERS.
03-28-2016, 01:45 AM
Alex, thanks for generously sharing information with this community. This particular section is not the place to post skillshare courses. Try: Digital Publishing or Miscellaneous Products sections.
03-28-2016, 04:50 AM
[quote='AprilShowers' pid='1649529' dateline='1459093524']
Alex, thanks for generously sharing information with this community. This particular section is not the place to post skillshare courses. Try: Digital Publishing or Miscellaneous Products sections.
[/quote]

Thanks for being so helpful and polite, I have no relation to the OP but vitriol like the post above yours has no place anywhere, I'd say that rants like that are what would "ruin BBHF"
I personally don't want anything to do with people like that, good thing I just found the Ignore list.

Just my .2
03-28-2016, 07:20 AM
Hey Alex,

Thanks for sharing your experience and methods, I am sure you do not pay attention those less than nothing posts.
44.gif
03-28-2016, 11:53 AM
Thank you. I just tested the link, and the courses on your SkillShare page are free.
Please keep in mind that this thread is really just for free Udemy courses, but definitely do appreciate the access to the free courses.

For those who are enrolling in the SkillShare courses you can easily get around the "required" selection of topics. After you sign up for the Free version of the SkillShare account, when you get to the part asking you to choose your interests, just go to Skillshare.com/genadinik.

That will allow you to sign up for Alex's free courses without having to choose topics of interest.
03-29-2016, 02:59 AM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 03:01 AM by Edjumacated_Bum.)
LOL @ all the coward sell-outs to BBHF whom would rather support Spam than have the sack to address Spammers - just so you can beg for a couple freebies. Talk about desperate.

LOL @FredB begging for hands-outs from a Spammer. Classic ineffectual spaz. Such an insecure baby to think me using facts is vitriol - shows how insecure he really is; and weak.
You parasites have less than 100 Reps between you - shows how little you contribute or care about BBHF with over 7 yrs of membership between the 3 of you cry-babies. Let alone here show support for SPAMMERS whom are degrading BBHF for the rest of us. LOL @ these morons think there desperate begging is more important than addressing Spammers. Talk about failures in their own lives, online and off. Classic go-no-wheres.

LOL @ s.ucking up to Spammers like weak-minded, poor parasites with No backbones.
Penny a dozen on here ;-) HAHAHAHA

76.gif