31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-06-2023, 08:44 PM
[GET] 2 FREE alice seba goodie's - until weds mar8
Fast and Simple Course Creation with the Power of Printables" 4-Week Course registration opens this coming Thursday, March 9. We're going to show you how to create high value course the EASY WAY. It's all totally step-by-step and includes a live case study, where we'll be putting a course together...completely from scratch.

We'll also have a FREE live event the night before that we'll send you an invitation too. You'll be able to learn more about our method and see how it can work for you!

For now, go grab that report and we'll be in touch again soon.

2/
I know a lot of people second-guess themselves...their qualifications, expertise and advice they give. I think EVERYONE experiences imposter syndrome to some degree and in certain situations.

we got a really interesting question from a community about it...in particular how it relates to using private label rights content. That you're using content created by someone else and how do you get over those imposter syndrome feelings.
Whether you use PLR, hire a writer, use AI tools or anything, I think this will be useful...

12.gif