67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-22-2017, 12:41 PM
[GET] 131 Creative Conversations For Couples
[Image: 519whQpZC-L._SY346_.jpg]

Take your relationship from dull and bland to passionate, inspired, and connected as your grow your insights into your partner's inner world!

This book is for every couple desiring to level-up their relationship. It will guide you in generating fun, creative, and intimate conversations, where you and your partner share your share your inner-worlds! Some questions are purely fun and designed to liven up the mood. Others inspire, and encourage you to dream about the future. There are also spiritual questions that guide you in diving deeper into your faith.

Whether you are newly dating, or nearing your golden anniversary, these questions are for you!

The Story Behind The Book

Before Jenny and I married, I kept a book of questions in the glove compartment of my car. The two of us, worked though the book--question by question--at coffee shops, while relaxing on the beach, and over dinner dates.
I am honored to pass on a new book, filled with new creative conversations, to future generations.

Download this book, carry it on your phone, and never have a boring date again!
Place a paperback copy on your coffee table, and stir-up inspiring conversations at home.
Bring it on road trips, dinner dates, or go thought the questions during summer bonfires.

These creative, Christ-honoring, conversations are sure to lead to many incredible conversations, and create happy memories that last a lifetime!

Conversation Starters Include:

Imagine that you could send a letter back in time to your younger self. What would your message say and to which year would you send it?
What are you currently doing to nurture yourself spiritually? Are there spiritual activities that you did in the past that you miss?
Would you rather be unable to have children at all, or only be able to birth quadruplets? Why?

Code:
http://www111.zippyshare.com/v/66ilxrks/file.html
Newbies: Don't know how to find stuff to share on the forum?
GO HERE:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-BBHF...free-stuff
08-23-2017, 12:37 AM
RE: [GET] 131 Creative Conversations For Couples
nice share, thanks SS

55.gif