84.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-19-2012, 09:15 PM
[GET] 13 Pillars Plan -How To Make $1.3MILLION in 2013 ★★
13 Pillars Plan –How to make $1.3MILLION in 2013 (PART 1)
by BlessedTrades

Here We Are…Approaching the End of 2012, and The Start of 2013!

Personally and professionally, 2012 was a great year for me, yet a challenging one. I successfully managed my own 3 businesses and was able to generate a combined 6 figures income.
As I have always believed on giving back once one succeed, and also, I haven’t really been engaging enough on the forum so far as I would have wanted to, I decide to make that a top priority on my list for this coming year. And why not start today.

The $1.3MILLION in the title probably caught your attention, and that’s great, because if you apply the following principles in your business in this coming year, you will be able to make that $1.3M or even more, as this is the exact plan I have set for me to take my business from 6 figures to $1.3M in 2013.

Each of the 13 pillars is capable to bring you much more than dollar value to your business, and believe me when I say that. Through my 3 businesses [1. Offline Consulting Business (SEO and Social Media) / 2. Mobile Media Firm / 3. A portfolio of Web Properties)], I have seen, red, and heard pretty much everything from SEO, Adsence, CPA, ppc, ect…and at the end of the day, for all of this to work, it needs to be built on strong grounds.

So, without further delay, here we go:

PILAR 1: The basics: Vision | Plan | Execute
I’m not going to waste to much time on this one, as we have heard it all. But, it’s the most CRUCIAL part for everything else to work correctly. It’s important that you develop a plan for where you want to take your businesses and how you intend to get there. A plan your roadmap to help you get where you want to go- whether that’s to grow your revenue to seven figures or to expand or buy new equipment for your business.

[INDENT][/INDENT]ACTION> Write down your Plan, and Include a performance management section in it to be able to measure and stick to your goals.

PILAR 2: Allow your own brand to shine through in all that you do + EXPAND
If your business is supposed to be a representation of yourself, then what is your business saying? Develop Your identity, and make sure that you carry that identity EVERYWHERE (on your social media channels, in meetings, ect).
No matter what your marketing plan is, the one thing that should NEVER change is the priority to market, publicize and let potential clients/customers and businesses related to yours KNOW that you’re OPEN FOR BUSINESS and meeting the needs of the day.

[INDENT][/INDENT]ACTION> To expend: Begin to develop a national footprint! Expand the number of channels you sell on (That alone, can take your business from $2000/month to $20,000/month, or from $20K/month to $200K/month)

PILAR 3: Review your Training and Development Strategy and Concentrate on what works first
Did you deliver in 2012? Now is a time when you should take some time off to reflect on what you have achieved during the year. If your business has been slackened off or failed to follow up on agreed actions, then take this time to review your T&D strategy and see if your actions are aligned to that strategy – if not, fix it!

[INDENT][/INDENT]ACTION> Don’t abandon tried and tested marketing techniques for the latest (unproven) techniques. If email marketing or paid search works for you – try and optimize these channels and invest more heavily. Remember there is no such thing as expensive or cheap marketing. There is just marketing that works and marketing that doesn’t. (If you fix the bad actions of 2012, and invest($) more on what worked, then again you would be able to take your business from $2000/month to $20,000/month, or from $20K/month to $200K/month)

PILAR 4: Update your LinkedIn profile:
This pillar alone has generated me 35,000$ of revenue this year. For those still in denial about the power of social media, give up. With over 175 million registered users, LinkedIn is the professional network you need to join. An up-to-date LinkedIn profile helps you stand out from the crowd, allows you to market your skills and abilities and helps you build your business and professional contact base.

[INDENT][/INDENT]ACTION> (You can take your business to great levels of $$$ if you take the time to build new connections and new contact on Linkin. If you don’t have time OUTSOURCE (See Pilar 8)

PILAR 5: Join a business organization or networking group specific to your industry/niche:
BHT is a great place to start, especially if you’re in the IM sector. But if you’re in a different sector, you need to ALSO be part of a networking group specific to that niche, in addition to learning great marketing strategies on BHT.
Industry-specific business organizations are a great way to keep up with advances in your field, contribute to the growth of your industry, make contacts and learn from others’ strengths and skills. Other benefits of joining a business network group include:
• Generation of referrals
• Opportunities for joint ventures, presentation talks, business promotion, client leads or sales
• Increased database of contacts
• Increased confidence in yourself, your ability and your business

PILAR 6: Focus on testing and continuous improvement.
Test and Optimize Everything: The returns from your paid search, email marketing and website conversion strategies could always be better. Take the time to test, learn and optimize everything. Don’t fall into the trap of benchmarking your success against your competitors. (AGAIN, that alone, can take your business from $2000/month to $20,000/month, or from $20K/month to $200K/month)

>>> FOR PILARS 7 - 13 + BONUS PILAR<<<<
TO AVOID MAKING A LONG PAGE, THE SECOND PART OF THIS GUIDE IS COMING IN A FEW MINUTES

I hope this has helped someone, see you on the other side! Cool

37.gif