64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-25-2023, 05:22 AM
RE: [GET] 118 Audible Audiobooks
Awesome thanks..

Max Reps added!

(04-25-2023 01:58 AM)layna61524 Wrote:  
==========================
UPDATE --- MONDAY, APRIL 24, 2023

I compiled the links in a text document with
instructions for downloading them. Go here:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ltkbjl81c...s.txt/file

@TheFallenOne: Thank you, thank you, thank you (and max reps, of course) for making this available to us. I started to skip it when I saw viddle because when I put that link into Real-Debrid (to save time downloading) it isn't supported and the website extension looks like it's out of India, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I appreciate having so many audiobooks --- now I won't have to take my crossword puzzle book with me while in the doctor's office waiting room.

BONUS PDFS TOO!

There are some PDF downloads in that collection, too!

@john4k: Like you, I didn't want to register an account just to download the audiobooks; especially on a site in another country. And yes, you can download the files without signing up.

So here's what I did...

STEP 1: Click on the icon for the book(s) you want to download. Doing this opens a page that looks like this one:

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230424-081626.png]

NOTE: Please ignore the red arrow I put beneath the media window, pointing to the PLAY button. I tried to test-play the audiobook but that didn't work --- it seemed to be a screen-shot and not an actual, playable file.

STEP 2: Look to the lower-right of the screen to find the download links. You will see both a DOWNLOAD button and the actual mp3 audio link, as shown here...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230424-082129.png]

STEP 3: Click the button or copy/paste the link into a browser's address bar to download the file to your computer.

PROS AND CONS

UPSIDE: You can grab whichever titles you want without downloading everything, which saves disk space.

DOWNSIDE: It's tedious A-F and will take longer than you'd probably want to doing it this way but, in life, there's always some trade-off when you opt to avoid doing it the regular way (ex: registering an account).

AND TO BE SURE THIS WORKED...

I wasn't sure the video would play since I avoided setting up an account. At the very least, I thought I would be asked for some kind of credential/sign-in. But that didn't happen.

After downloading it to my desktop, I clicked the audiobook icon and 12 Rules for Life opened in VideoLan (VLC) media player and played flawlessly. The sound quality was very good, too...

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230424-080242.png]

You can use a media player of your choice but if you'd like to install VLC, go here:

VLC MEDIA PLAYER
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.videolan.org/vlc/

THERE MUST BE A BETTER (FASTER) WAY!

I am in the process of capturing all the links to put into a text document. That way, I can select them all and import them to IDM. That's the fastest way to download everything but, again, the time it takes to prep everything is nightmarish.

If someone else has a better way, I'd like to hear it. The method I describe will get the job done but it's very slow going and for whatever reason, my computer is taking longer to download what should be an ordinary sized file. That's unfortunate because once the heavy traffic goes to that Viddle link, it will get shut down.

I hope this helps.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
04-26-2023, 06:11 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2023 06:14 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [GET] 118 Audible Audiobooks
Thank you for the reps, john4k. Enjoy the share.

Thanks
Layna61524

33.gif