35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-09-2019, 07:47 PM
[GET] 101 Hypnosis Downloads Get The Life You Desire with Hypnosis
Hypnosis is the KEY for Rapid Mental Changes Choose From Over 100 Hypnosis Downloads Change your life NOW with Hypnosis.

Instructed by Alan Kirwan

Published 9/2018

https://www.udemy.com/course/hypnosis-for-attracting-the-life-you-desire/?couponCode=THEKEY
+Reps are always welcome!

Health and good life.
11-10-2019, 11:59 AM
RE: [GET] 101 Hypnosis Downloads Get The Life You Desire with Hypnosis
I just picked this course up today and to me, maybe because I am new to hypnosis, this course is an excellent pick. If I wanted to search here for more of Alan Kirwan's courses, he has quite a few, how do I do that and not cause problems here?

Another great instructor with almost all 5 Star ratings on all his material is Steven Burns. I believe both are from Ireland or sound Irish anyway. There must be some sick puppies over there because both these guys seem to have had a lot of practice and both have excellent styles of instruction.

All kidding aside though, how do I search these two out in the hypno forum or is it even possible to pick out individual instructors?

As I stated, I am new to hypnosis and even though I am struggling a little to get this, the struggle itself is helping me tremendously. I don't know why it is, but the fact that I am focused and concentrating on one thing instead of chasing butterflies all over the place, is one hell of an improvement for me. I have failed miserably in my quest to market online because I had always been chasing shiny objects (I refer to them as butterflies). I could never hold my focus and concentration.

Does anyone know of a UDEMY course free download site? I've searched Google and found a few but none have anything on personal development. They are all concentrated on marketing or Technical development. NOTHING on hypnosis or personal improvement.

TIA, alex44
11-10-2019, 01:28 PM
Hey Alex44

Head over to Miscellaneous section. You will find great posts on where (and how) to download courses on topics of your choice.
11-10-2019, 02:49 PM
Thank you sweetanukritisharma for the pointer. And I did find the Alan Kirwan courses. I just searched in the regular search bar which make me feel like a real dummy. I didn't think it was the correct way to do it. But I found out different.

Are you at all familiar with Steven Burns and his Udemy courses? Would I request his stuff in the same place?

Thanks
11-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Yet ANOTHER Good One!

Excellent!

Max Reps to You!

Fugu
29.gif

85.gif