57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-16-2018, 08:50 AM
[GET] 10-DAY COPYWRITING CHALLENGE
[Image: 2018-05-15_1542.png]

NOTE:
I searched the forum for this title (and looked through 2 pages of Jimmy D. Brown products) but didn't find it. If someone discovers that it has been shared, please let me know. I will ask the Mods to remove this one.

Copywriting is one of the most profitable skills you can develop.

Once you know how to create your own cash-pulling copy, you can virtually write your own ticket in life!

Whether you sell your own products, sell affiliate products or you want to write for someone else, this course will help boost your income.

But here’s the thing…

There’s a world of difference between copywriting and other forms of writing (such as article writing).

The other forms are used to educate and perhaps entertain. Copywriting is different because it’s used to persuade, motivate and sell. To do this, you need to tap into your prospect’s emotions. You need to understand your prospects so that your letter touches their hearts and minds.

So do you need a degree in psychology in order to turn yourself into a master copywriter?

Fortunately, no!

All you need to do is follow this course for the next 10 days!

Here’s a sneak peek at the ten keys of copywriting:

1. Pre-head, primary head, post head: Where you’ll learn to nab attention.
2. Problem: Remind the prospect of his problem.
3. Product: Introduce your product as the solution.
4. Proof: Where you turn the skeptical prospect into a believer.
5. Points: Stoking desire for the product.
6. Pull: Closing the sale.
7. Promise: Offering a strong guarantee.
8. Process: Giving your prospect last-minute instructions.
9. Postscript: Reminding the prospect of the benefits.
10. Putting it All Together: Just what it says! You’ll even get a template that makes writing sales letters a breeze.

LAYNA'S NOTE: Here's what you're getting in this share:

[Image: 2018-05-15_1507.png]

GET IT HERE:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://ge.tt/1zpGHop2

VIRUS TOTAL:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/8f6254.../detection
File name: TDCC.rar
File size: 1.58 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Analysis date: 2018-05-15 22:28:07 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere except bestblackhatforum.com or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then it is unauthorized
and the person should be reported.

Enjoy the share. Please mirror.

Please PM me if you have issues with the download or questions about the share.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
05-16-2018, 10:04 AM
RE: [GET] 10-DAY COPYWRITING CHALLENGE
Thanks a lot !
05-16-2018, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2018 10:47 AM by tupac.)
Hi Layna61524

Thanks for the share.
Sorry, finished my reps for today, Can't give you any.

I guess this is the same product I shared here answering a request:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...pid2443363

Maybe yours is an updated version, because the one I shared is from 2010 and there is no reference to Paul Evans.

Edit: I've downloaded yours and it's the same as the one shared, but I guess it's ok, keep up this post, as mine is hard to find by research.

Cheers.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
05-16-2018, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 05-17-2018 02:19 PM by Animal88.)
Here you go...
Mega Mirror

Code:
https://mega.nz/#F!maRCBaJD!K5Pr3GHITdLdmRnOYTFing
05-16-2018, 05:21 PM
tupac and layna, i repped both of you. Small doubt here, how did paul evans contribute in this joint work?
25.gif
05-17-2018, 05:20 AM
(05-16-2018 05:21 PM)kontiki Wrote:  tupac and layna, i repped both of you. Small doubt here, how did paul evans contribute in this joint work?

Positive day
Paul evans name appear in an old almost empty squeeze letter from 2010, it's in Layna share.
No details are given, just jimmy d brown with paul evans sentence.

So, me too, I have no idea about the matter.

Cheers
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
05-17-2018, 08:08 AM
I don't know if/how Paul Evans contributed but when I looked for a sales page and image for the post, it clearly mentioned Paul Evans' name as if they were co-creators.

Look at the image of the Day 9 module below ... it shows both Brown and Evans. It appears that Paul Evans may have bought into Jimmy Brown's company (Benchmark Publishing, LLC). But seriously, without knowing, I can only speculate.

[Image: 2018-05-16_1456.png]

These internet marketer types tend to join forces and co-create every once in awhile, benefiting from both their customer lists.

Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
08-29-2018, 01:22 AM
Thanks for sharing.
08-29-2018, 04:29 AM
Thanks Layna61524 for always share useful material, reps added
08-29-2018, 05:07 AM
Layna61524, really appreciate this share! +5 reps given.

I agree with Post #7 whereby you state that Jimmy D Brown and Paul Evans partnered/collaborated on quite a few things 10+ years ago -- I have been on their list for more than 10+ years. So, that pretty much answers that question.
45.gif

25.gif