33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-27-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: [GET] ★★★ Andre Chaperon – Email Marketing Intensive + Autoresponder madness 3.0 ★★★ Market price: ★★★ $1,695 + $2,995 ★★★
Man oh man! Outstanding share! I've been wanting this for such a long time!

+++Reps added!
05-29-2015, 04:54 PM
RE: [GET] ★★★ Andre Chaperon – Email Marketing Intensive + Autoresponder madness 3.0 ★★★ Market price: ★★★ $1,695 + $2,995 ★★★
thanks for the share, and mediafire mirror, rep+
06-15-2015, 06:27 AM
Downloaded this and everything's there, as far as I can tell without opening every file.

This looks awesome, and I could never have afforded it, so thanks so much! :o)
06-18-2015, 09:41 AM
RE: [GET] ★★★ Andre Chaperon – Email Marketing Intensive + Autoresponder madness 3.0 ★...
Thanks for the share, added rep!
06-29-2015, 04:34 PM
[GET] Andre Chaperon – Email Marketing Intensive $2995
[Image: Andre-Chaperons-Email-Marketing-Intensive.jpg]

Name GB: Andre Chaperon’s – Email Marketing Intensive
COST: $2995
Size: 6.17 GB

Discover How To Double Your Sales Using Email, In 8 Weeks Or Less

My unique email marketing system is used by the most wildly successful marketers on the planet, including Ryan Deiss, Jeff Walker, Rich Schefren and Mindvalley’s Vishen Lakhiani.
Read on to discover some of my cutting-edge email strategies. Plus, you’ll discover a one-time only opportunity I guarantee will double your sales… or you won’t pay a cent.

Dear Internet Marketer,

What if – every single time you wanted to create money – you simply pressed the “send” button?

If that sounds exciting to you, you’re in the right place.

Because if you want the rare ability to make sales on demand almost every time you email your list, I’m running a one-off workshop which will show you how.

Here’s the deal.

The workshop is called The Email Marketing Intensive, and over the next 8 weeks…
I Will Personally Help You To Create A Money-Making Autoresponder Email Sequence, Which Will Generate Profits For You While You Sleep!

I can show you exactly how to make more sales, and you’ll learn how to quickly squeeze massive profits out of tiny lists. You’ll gain more customers and fans with every week that passes.

You’ll also discover how to send emails so captivating (and persuasive) your prospects will contact you if they miss one, begging you to resend it.

Plus, you’ll discover advanced techniques that’ll wrench money from your prospects. This will help propel you on affiliate leader-boards… even if your list is a fraction the size of your competition.

In short: I’ll show you precisely how to create emails that “sell” better than anything else I know.

In fact…
These Emails Are A Shortcut To Online Success, And Have Contributed to At Least $100 Million + In Sales… In The Last Year Alone!

More on that later.

Before I share all the juicy details with you, I want to give you some context. Because there’s a good chance you don’t know who the hell I am.

—————————————————-
Sale Page:
Magic Button :
http://www.zentrepreneur.com/store/email-marketing-intensive

DOWNLOAD
27.gif
06-29-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: [GET] Andre Chaperon – Email Marketing Intensive $2995
Andre Chaperon's last product I read(Autoresponder Madness 3.0) is one of the best email marketing I have ever read.I can vouch for this to be a quality share.Thanks OP.
06-29-2015, 05:12 PM
RE: [GET] Andre Chaperon – Email Marketing Intensive $2995
thanks but i can't add more rep+ today!
06-30-2015, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2015 10:06 AM by dynasty5.)
AAAAND ITS GONE....

OOPS ...MY BAD ....mf STILL GOOD REPPED
07-04-2015, 01:43 AM
They do not seem to be equal to Autoresponder madness 2.0?
They found something extra?

thanks
07-06-2015, 01:22 AM
Mediafire Is Working!
44.gif

16.gif