85.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-27-2015, 09:39 AM
[GET] ► New for 2015 : New User Interface for Dropbox ◄◄◄
the zippyshare boycott is in full swing... it has spread beyond the BBHF and is growing! thank you
some people may have noticed the rise of dropbox... the file hosting, sharing and backup service that is actually based in the u.s. and yes, they also offer cloud storage, too... more and more people are switching to dropbox, product creators and warrior forum types, etc... it is much cheaper than amazon aws. dropbox is always adding new products, features and services. your cellphone may even come preloaded with the dropbox app... it is everywhere these days
[Image: dropbox_ui_preview_bestpsdfreebie.jpg]
i use it myself, for personal use and for business...i like it and it works great... if you know me, you know i like to stand out. be different, i am a true original, and in this ever growing online world, you sometimes need to be a little different, so you get noticed and more important, so people will remember you. trust me, it is good for business!

i get one question over and over again when i show clients my dropbox, what kind of dropbox account do you have? or, why is your dropbox different or better than everyone else's? i never seen a dropbox like yours, etc... like i keep telling you, there is an app for that... yes, you can change the way YOUR dropbox interface looks too... and create a 'custom' theme, there is a template for that, in this instance... this share is for you

here you have a dropbox user interface that you can call your own:
Magic Button :
Code:
http://www.bestpsdfreebies.com/freebie/dropbox-ui/

you no longer have to settle for what dropbox gives you!
just click the blue download button below the image to the left
my mentor said to DREAM BIGGER
because sometimes small dreams are not worth having!

22.gif