12.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-16-2023, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2023 05:35 AM by kimberly007.)
Free Method To Make Some Ca$h Using Aliexpress Affiliate Program And Public Facebook Groups!
What's up, friends? It's been a long time since I've shared a free method and I got some time now so I decided to give you a good one today :)

So this method will focus on Facebook groups + the Aliexpress affiliate program. I know that Aliexpress not so much famous in some countries so you can work with an Amazon affiliate instead of Aliexpress for this method, it's will work the same.

I will start with the results first to motivate you before reading the method steps :)

7,548 Clicks and almost 192$ in revenue sales for me.

So let's jump in the water and get started:

For this method, you will only need 1 Facebook account (Aged account preferred) and a little bit of research.
Select a niche (Any niche will be good) - for this result, I selected the cleaning tools niche and start searching for a good product.

Try to choose a product that is a consensus in your chosen field.

For me, the important things are:

Price - Don't be too high but not too low (Something like 10$ is good).
Recommendations - Select only products with good Recommendations.

This product is an insect net cleaner that is installed on Windows.

Once you have a winning product generate your link + write a good review about him and save it all on a Word file. (Don't work hard use ChatGPT for this step).

Now comes the most important part. We need to search for a PUBLIC and very very ACTIVE Facebook group on our niche.
I want to expand on this topic - Search for an ACTIVE group, Active doesn't mean a big group. You can find an active group with 10K members and a group with 100K members that don't active at all. You can understand the activity of the group by seeing how many posts are shared there every day.

See also the comments on each post, you want a select group with high engagement.

After you found a high engagement group in your niche this is the time to post our review about your product.
Our goal is to make viral posts on the group. Share the review only at public group to expose your post to as many people as possible.

Post them something like this:

"I wanted to share with you an amazing product for cleaning the nets at home that I purchased, I ordered it for a few dollars on AliExpress and it just changed my life!
I clean all the nets in the house with it effortlessly after I used to spend hours cleaning all the windows in the house."

The most important thing about this method is this step:
- You don't post your affiliate link on this post !!! (I will explain soon why)

The reason to not post your link is simple. If you will post your link on the post your group post will NEVER become viral, NEVER.

We want to create a big discussion during our post. This is the purpose.

So now you probably ask yourself how do I earn from this? great question.
Once the post will start getting the engagement you will get a lot of questions and comments. Some of them will be good comments about the products and some of them will be bad like everything comment in our life. You will also start to receive comments like:

"Where can I get this?" "Send me the link please" "Where can I find this?"

These are our gold questions.
We going to answer ONLY to these comments inside our post. The answer is you can buy it from here: Your affiliate link.
That's all.

In this way, we also going to get customers who will buy from our line + the post will grow and grow during the discussion we made.
Let people talk and talk on the post - this is our purpose. As long as the post will grow comments and likes he will he will reveal to as many people as possible and we will earn. This is the engagement stats for my post from this day:

255 Likes + 781 comments + 1 share lol :)

This way of posting the link only on the comments who ask for you will keep your post growing more and more and with the cookies you will earn at least another three days till the post will calm down from the comments. simple simple simple.

Hope you enjoy the reading and start trying this method.
You will not become a millionaire from this method but definitely can make 1K per month from this and even easily :)

Cheers guys!

Note: Hey Mate this method is not mine. Just try to share the idea here, it might help others.

Hey Mate this is not mine:)
05-16-2023, 07:28 AM
RE: Free Method To Make Some Ca$h Using Aliexpress Affiliate Program And Public Facebook Groups!
hanks for posting this
05-16-2023, 08:40 AM
RE: Free Method To Make Some Ca$h Using Aliexpress Affiliate Program And Public Facebook Groups!
Thanks for sharing
05-16-2023, 10:54 AM
Welcome, Mate:) It's not mine.
03-24-2024, 04:27 AM
thanks bro
71.gif

64.gif