80.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-27-2012, 05:48 AM
Free HAIR LOSS Keyword research - ALL VERY EASY RANKING
Dear Black Hat Lords,
once again I am giving to you the very fresh long tail keyword research, this time for HAIR LOSS niche. All have LOW or VERY LOW competition and are very easy to rank. It is my own research, never shared or published. I have picked up my keyword, so the rest is for you free. If you like it you know what to do.
04-27-2012, 09:50 AM
RE: Free HAIR LOSS Keyword research - ALL VERY EASY RANKING
thanks for share but those keywords not easy to rank

it so hard to rank with this keywords i checked google and found those keywords in authority and very old sites that immporssible to rank with new websites no matter how much backlinks you have

great share by anyway
04-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Hard to rank? Ok, let us have closer look up. Just few examples from my keyword list.

How to stimulate hair growth - 1600 searches, on the google 1st page, 5 pages has 0 PR together with 0 backlinks. If five websites rank in first 10 without single backlink and with 0 PR, than this is the MUST WIN.

Biotin for hair growth - 3600 searches, Google 1st page contains 6 websites with PR0 and 4 websites without any single backlink. Number one of this keyword is Yahoo Answers with 0 backlinks and 0 PR. If Yahoo answers can rank 1st position in Google for that keyword - than you can do it also.

Monistat for hair growth - practicaly identical. No.1 in Google does not even have its own domain, it is simple blogspot.com blog page with only 4 backlinks. 5 other first page websites do not have even any backlinks.

Prenatal vitamins hair growth - On the google 1s page there is NO website, that has this keyword in Title, H1 and description. 5 of them NO BACKLINKS, 6 of them PR0. So, if you make 100% on page seo, having this keyword in title, h1 and description, you do not need single backlink to rank in first 10, probably even in first 5 in question of 14 days.

I do not have more time to analyze more keywords textualy, but you can find much more like this. Some keywords has little bit big difficulty then super super super easy and you can use them for secondary keyword strategy.
04-27-2012, 08:04 PM
What do you use to analyze keywords. I would lve to know the program. Thank You
04-28-2012, 05:07 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2012 05:11 AM by katara.)
if look good in google with this keywords you will find

that wikipedia about.com wikis edu or gov domains and other domains that very old ranked since 2004 2005

then tell me how you can beat those websites and rank with it?

my friend you just checked pr and backlinks but that only matter with new websites old websites like those who ranks never matter

check 10 page on google or more an u will find people tried to rank with this and has high pr and huge backlinks but they never beat those sites

thanks for reply by any way
21.gif
04-28-2012, 05:23 AM
I do not care of big authority sites in the first big 10. I am not dreamer to try to outrank them. What I do care of is the weakest site/sites in the big 10. The examples I have given in my post above speak for all. And keywords like these are quite abundant in my list. Not all of course, but you dont have to rank for all the keywords, some of them you can use only to support your main keyword or just like additional keyword in your article if you find them relevant.

71.gif