23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-14-2012, 02:06 PM
Free Access To My First WSO - The Backlink Warrior
Hi War Room members

I launched my first WSO</acronym> some time back.

Your Hunt For Backlinks Is Over - Check Out The Reviews

Even though it didn't do well in terms of sales, it got nothing but good reviews. Today i have decided to give free access to The Backlink Warrior membership for War Room members. If you are looking for ways to find quality backlinks for free then you will like this.

Here is a detailed description on whats covered in the course.
  • Free Backlinks Resources :18+ sites where you can get backlinks without spending a penny. Fair Disclosure : Couple of them are free trial offers. You might have never thought getting backlinks is this easy.
  • The Traditional Methods To Get Backlinks : From article marketing,directory submission to all the well-known methods to get backlinks is covered. You also get the complete resource file that will save you a lot of time. Even if you are experienced in SEO</acronym>, you will like these resources.
  • Finding Your Own Backlinks : Learn how you can find places to get backlinks for free with out the need for any expensive software. You will also find about a powerful software that will help you find high quality backlinks and the best part is it’s free.
  • Automating Backlink Building : Who said you need a $100 software to automate link building ? Find out how easy it is to automate link building just using your using Firefox browser and a couple of plugins. Fair Warning : This will certainly be not as fast when compared to some of the automation tools. But you could easily finish a job in less than 1/3 of the time of doing it manually.
  • PLUS a few more bonuses.
Here are the login details

Login Url: login | thebacklinkwarrior.com
Login Email : [b]warroom1@warriorforum.com
[/b]
Password :
WARSP11

I am using DAP for the membership. It seems that DAP doesn't allow multiple logins using the same login details. So if you are not able to login then it means that some other member is currently logged in. If you retry again, then the other member will be logged out . Hence I would suggest you to get your own login credentials.

Just visit http://thebacklinkwarrior.com/warroom/ to get your own login credentials.

I just want to make it clear that this is not a optin form. I am just adding you to the membership database.You won't receive any other email except for the password. If you don't receive the password email, justPM</acronym> me with you email id and I will provide the password.

I want to improve this course further and I would love to hear some feedback from War Room members. If you have any problems or queries please feel free to PM</acronym> me.
03-15-2012, 06:25 AM
RE: Free Access To My First WSO - The Backlink Warrior
Thanks for shared with us
03-15-2012, 09:20 AM
Are you the WSO owner?
03-16-2012, 05:16 AM
nice post bro.thanks for the information.
Start your CPA with ACP!
Read our Blog
03-19-2012, 07:30 AM
Nice and informative post.Thank you for let me know a lot of information.
26.gif
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG
03-25-2012, 07:27 AM
very useful wso and a great list of backlinking sites appreciate your efforts

10.gif