59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-16-2011, 07:22 AM
RE: Forums is ADDICTING!
(06-14-2011 04:50 PM)RockSt★Я Wrote:  
(06-13-2011 09:26 AM)holy_kamote Wrote:  
(06-13-2011 08:26 AM)TheDonator Wrote:  There is a google trick i read in the supervip room uisng that method by the buyer to be able to trace down the products of them being leaked. :)

I already report it to admin yesterday and I think its already patch...
Coz I cant access supervip files anymore...

I reported it to prevent massive leak to happen...
Already reported it before you mate :P like months before. :P

(06-13-2011 01:53 PM)BlackNinjaX Wrote:  Dude, stop spamming. It tells me right there that you're only in it for the SuperVIP. It also explains a lot that you're willing to say that only so that you can give appreciation to the Admin and Mod but chances are that one did it already so another can't copy just to let you know and plus you are saying it to the advantage of getting a SuperVIP. If it's safe to say that tmleafsseo, he did it not knowing that he would even get promoted to a SuperVIP, reason why he did it because he cares and and took away much of his time to be sharing all the stuff. He didn't ask for it, he didn't beg, he just does what's right. It takes heart to do what he does. I speak the real shit, I'm tired of all the bullshit... Your just bringing attention to yourself. That's my spiel on that.

Like you aren't? Stop lieing for god sake your here for that same reason too.

LOL! OMFG! Dude, I have to confess that post about the 5k that was a signature it wasn't a post literally. I'm like wtf, why he keep posting that. MY BAD! I didn't know lol.
06-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Ok seriously... obviously there are quite a few newbs here, and I have no problem with newbs, I was there once too... But I just wanna say 1 thing, and I *AM NOT* affiliate with this board, I don't know a single soul here actually, but I can tell you this... I am a VIP on many other forums, both paid and by invite, and this place right here, although its pretty new, you cannot beat the $50 buy in for super VIP. IMHO if you are not willing to spend $50 for your business you just need to give up and forget about IM.

if you are new... beg borrow or steal the $50, get the VIP, download the tools, and USE THEM... get started TODAY or give up...

/exit soapbox
06-16-2011, 06:29 PM
(06-16-2011 09:17 AM)dankass420 Wrote:  Ok seriously... obviously there are quite a few newbs here, and I have no problem with newbs, I was there once too... But I just wanna say 1 thing, and I *AM NOT* affiliate with this board, I don't know a single soul here actually, but I can tell you this... I am a VIP on many other forums, both paid and by invite, and this place right here, although its pretty new, you cannot beat the $50 buy in for super VIP. IMHO if you are not willing to spend $50 for your business you just need to give up and forget about IM.

if you are new... beg borrow or steal the $50, get the VIP, download the tools, and USE THEM... get started TODAY or give up...

/exit soapbox
ADMIN is really doing his best. i can see it. we all can see it.
I was a supervip member, yes i paid for $50 donation too. I was sharing lot of good stuffs then ADMIN had promoted me to become supervip.
I am moderator here but im not expecting something, i never regret joining this forum, i can really say that this is the best black hat forum ever created and all my respect goes also to all supervip members here who had made our section a better place to stay. 57yes
>>> Making impossible things possible!!! Cool <<<
Heart Heart Heart I love BBHF and MVP so much. Heart Heart Heart
-TheDonator-
06-16-2011, 07:02 PM
I don't know if you guys know but I'm in a pickle. I just donated and now my status says VIP but I can't access the VIP area and it keeps on asking me to post 5000 messages.

Any help would be much appreciated
06-16-2011, 07:20 PM
(06-16-2011 07:02 PM)bendzgerona Wrote:  I don't know if you guys know but I'm in a pickle. I just donated and now my status says VIP but I can't access the VIP area and it keeps on asking me to post 5000 messages.

Any help would be much appreciated
try to logout first then clear your cookies..
it's a bug..
57.gif
STOP MY BSO is CLOSED!
06-16-2011, 07:27 PM
I have to say after plunking down the measly 50 bucks for supervip that money was VERY WELL SPENT. I.m ashamed to say that I have leeched thousands of dollars worth of products AND knowledge here and I'm starting to feel a little guilty. This is by far the BEST forum Ive come across and and I appreciate very much all the effort and work involved by everyone in running and maintaining this forum. Keep up the good work and I'll try to find somethin you dont have here to comtribute. But is hard, you have F****** EVERYTHING!!
Peace!
06-16-2011, 11:33 PM
(06-16-2011 07:27 PM)daddyd Wrote:  I have to say after plunking down the measly 50 bucks for supervip that money was VERY WELL SPENT. I.m ashamed to say that I have leeched thousands of dollars worth of products AND knowledge here and I'm starting to feel a little guilty. This is by far the BEST forum Ive come across and and I appreciate very much all the effort and work involved by everyone in running and maintaining this forum. Keep up the good work and I'll try to find somethin you dont have here to comtribute. But is hard, you have F****** EVERYTHING!!
Peace!
100% Agree. 3wink ADMIN is quite busy now as he is starting again ripping another VIP forum. SO guys please sit back and relax. Another more VIP stuffs coming our way 57yes
06-17-2011, 07:19 AM
(06-16-2011 06:29 PM)TheDonator Wrote:  
(06-16-2011 09:17 AM)dankass420 Wrote:  Ok seriously... obviously there are quite a few newbs here, and I have no problem with newbs, I was there once too... But I just wanna say 1 thing, and I *AM NOT* affiliate with this board, I don't know a single soul here actually, but I can tell you this... I am a VIP on many other forums, both paid and by invite, and this place right here, although its pretty new, you cannot beat the $50 buy in for super VIP. IMHO if you are not willing to spend $50 for your business you just need to give up and forget about IM.

/exit soapbox
ADMIN is really doing his best. i can see it. we all can see it.
I was a supervip member, yes i paid for $50 donation too. I was sharing lot of good stuffs then ADMIN had promoted me to become supervip.
I am moderator here but im not expecting something, i never regret joining this forum, i can really say that this is the best black hat forum ever created and all my respect goes also to all supervip members here who had made our section a better place to stay. 57yes
Wow, bro I thought you got promoted as a privilege cause in BHT they do it for free without having to pay... Now, we don't feel so left out lol :) I don't really think anyone can resist paying $50 for LIFE to VIP exclusive stuff anyway and plus even the popular forums are free so there's no catch! But, all due respect goes to everybody on here for contributing to and helping each other out, and for the ADMIN for not charging as much cause it's really hard making money and we need as much money to leverage our business. God bless you are!
06-17-2011, 08:52 PM
After 1 month of being a BBHF member:
22 Hours, 36 Minutes, 36 Seconds
I am super thankful to this site!
Others pay monthly $100+ for bht, vip rooms, but my $50 is really worth it here!
I dunno how to thank BBHF more! 61heart
Why buy if you can get it for free?
BESTBLACKHATFORUM
$50BBHF = free $100+monthly bht + scripts + ebooks 42rock
06-21-2011, 07:05 PM
(06-17-2011 08:52 PM)pulubi24 Wrote:  After 1 month of being a BBHF member:
22 Hours, 36 Minutes, 36 Seconds
I am super thankful to this site!
Others pay monthly $100+ for bht, vip rooms, but my $50 is really worth it here!
I dunno how to thank BBHF more! 61heart
Your always welcome bro. no worry more VIP forum to be ripped off.. more VIP stuffs as always i wont stop! 42rock Anyway, NEW vip forum will be UNLOCK within this day, newly VIP forum was been ripped off completely and will be unlocked and added as this day ends. 3wink
14.gif

52.gif