19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-16-2022, 02:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2022 02:26 PM by Lumos.)
Question Forrest...Forrest Gump - where ARE YOOOOO ?!?
Too bad he ain't here to help us out.

Most likely he'd come up with something so stupid simple that just anybody could do it and bring in some $$ to start with.
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
11-17-2022, 03:28 PM
Lightbulb RE: Forrest...Forrest Gump - where ARE YOOOOO ?!?
Lessons from Forrest Gump
By Jeff Speakes - Sunday Mar 26, 2017

Quote:To summarize, the Forrest Gump formula for success is simple: be frugal, focus on the task at hand, attempt to help others, and be enterprising, if you can.

Quote:You may recall the movie Forrest Gump in which the title character, played by Tom Hanks, was a simple person who happened to have a ringside seat on many of the major events in American history in the 1950s through the 1970s. Forrest may have had a low IQ, but he was extraordinarily successful – All American football player at Alabama, Medal of Honor winner in Viet Nam, successful entrepreneur and loving father. This made for a very entertaining movie, but the fanciful brushes with history obscure the key point about Forrest. Based on recent readings, I now believe that the key point of the movie is that Forrest is successful because he embodies the core virtues and values of western civilization.

Source:
https://www.clucerf.org/2017/03/26/lesso...rest-gump/

I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!

17.gif