33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-16-2012, 04:22 PM
Flash and iFrames Automation
Does anyone here have any work arounds for this? For example, pinger.com is some crazy flash bullshit and I can be lame and send mouse clicks, but then that still leaves me with having to parse data from inside the flash box. In addition to the fact that it will work like shit on other's computers besides my own. I could always take a screen shot of the area with the phone number after using a mouse-click, then sending that image to a captcha service and store the results from the captcha service as the phone number. This really isn't a reliable way to do this, as captcha services imo aren't the most reliable (especially imagetyperz, the one I use currently). Does anyone here have any experience with this kind of stuff that might have some pointers?
10-16-2012, 09:48 PM
RE:
i've actually got a bot i built for pinger
and others..

Image recognition is the best way to explain how you can overcome flash issues.

As for iframes depends on what your trying to do but the above, as well as some automation software can actually click it without having to jump through hoops
10-17-2012, 12:25 AM
RE:
@lowridertj, Thanks for the reply! Well with both flash and iframes, winautomation just flat out doesn't handle it like it does any other type of website. Clicking links or buttons without using mouse clicks or sending keystrokes flatout just doesn't work. I can't even download/extract the web page and parse the data using expressions, because the data I need isn't viewable in the page source.

What type of automation software are you talking about? uBot, Zenno or autoit?
10-17-2012, 04:49 AM
RE:
I personally have Ubot Studio Dev version.

Pro or higher has image recognition.

im sure there is things i have to update in it, haven't used it since June

but made a fast pinger example video:
http://screencast.com/t/tuAi36sBaf
10-17-2012, 04:50 AM
RE:
(10-17-2012 12:25 AM)zilla Wrote:  @lowridertj, Thanks for the reply! Well with both flash and iframes, winautomation just flat out doesn't handle it like it does any other type of website. Clicking links or buttons without using mouse clicks or sending keystrokes flatout just doesn't work. I can't even download/extract the web page and parse the data using expressions, because the data I need isn't viewable in the page source.

What type of automation software are you talking about? uBot, Zenno or autoit?
I personally have Ubot Studio Dev version.

Pro or higher has image recognition.

im sure there is things i have to update in it, haven't used it since June

but made a fast pinger example video:
screencast.com/t/tuAi36sBaf
28.gif

63.gif