72.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-23-2014, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2014 11:54 AM by one.)
Fight For BBHF and Your Sovereignty (Stop The Rep Whore Trend Now)
This post references the following thread from Admin that I hope all members become familiar with,

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Gene...#pid782030

Hi Fellow BBHF members Love

I want to make you all aware of something that is a relatively new thing here, something which is harmful to everyone of us that cares about this that we call home.

I know I am not the first to say this Angry

It is time to take a stand, and it is going to mean making some choices.

Let me first state that I have been guilty too, of repping the rep whores who hold shares for hostage. I have vowed to stop!

The choices to make include the following considerations:

The Bad and the Ugly
  • You can rep the whore and get it easy
  • The whore will gain rep faster than a genuine free-giver would
The Good
    The whore threads are against forum rules as of 22 June 2014
  • It is not fair to the free-givers of the forum
  • It sets a bad example to the new comers to BBHF and they think it is ok

This has become an epidemic problem in recent weeks and will only get worse unless we nip it in the bud!

What is the solution:

You can do any of the following, perhaps I do not have the solution, these are only suggestions:

1. google "boy middle finger" and include an image in a reply on the thread. Be sure to tell the op how pissed you are and don't be afraid to post a link to the new rule .
  2. PM Nonconformer and make him aware of it - he wants to know
  3. Click the "Report Thread" button, however, my understanding is that forum moderators are over worked.
I have seen members who are abusing the system with just 1/20th the number of shares that have equal or greater rep count than others who do not demand rep. I don't think that is fair and I hope most of you agree with me.
06-23-2014, 11:20 AM
RE:
Well said and totally agree! and glad that Admin are now doing something about it! :D
06-23-2014, 11:52 AM
RE: Rep whores begone!
@ one

Thanks for this thread. I have been one of the vocal members on this issue and along with the voices of many others who are ticked right off about the trend of certain members forcing reps for shares, we are finally making some progress in putting a stop to it.

I am actively reporting offending threads to NonConformer and if enough caring members join in, we will see the last of this sleazy practice very soon.

One caution I want to put out there... some of the rep whores are VERY CLEVER in how they present their shares, saying stuff like "if you don't like my thread, just move on", or "I want to see some engagement in my thread", or "I'm am doing this to keep the leechers away", or "I want to protect the link", etc, etc. ad nauseum. They do this to "justify" what they are doing and basically trick as many inexperienced forum members as possible into following their instructions like sheeple. This is a classic example of the greed cycle that is going in the world and if we can't learn to put a STOP to it on some small level, there is no hope for the human race on a larger scale. Maybe I'm getting a little esoteric for some people here, after all this is a BLACK HAT forum and a lot of people come here because they think "anything goes". As for me, I see this forum as one of the best examples of free sharing and caring I have ever come across anywhere online or offline, and I would like to see that spirit preserved and even expanded.

Well I've said my piece, and I know BBHF mods are behind this initiative, so hopefully we will eradicate REP WHORING once and for all.

Cool
Minds are like parachutes - they only function when open. 73cash
06-23-2014, 01:10 PM
RE:
I totally agree with your thoughts on this matter. I love to give reps to those who can share and do share things that are of benefit to the forum. Those who seek to manipulate forum members through demanding of reps should not be rewarded but outed.
06-23-2014, 01:18 PM
RE:
As a community, there are a few things you can do.

- As you come across rep inflation, post the link to the updated rules on Rep/Post Count Inflation and ask that they edit their thread to comply to the rule update. If they flame you, contact me.

- Send me the thread links, but I'd rather the community police itself as much as possible before mods get involved.

As I've said in previous posts, it's going to take time for it to settle down. Many people are not even aware of the rule changes. And yes, some people are just jackasses and don't care about the community and are just in it for themselves. These are the people that will have their threads moved, deleted or have their accounts suspended.
27.gif
06-23-2014, 02:39 PM
RE:
GREAT THREAD! This type of action and communication are 2 of the reasons this is truly a GREAT forum. I have never even ASKED for a rep in any thread I have posted. But I do understand why it is asked so often - because there are too many leechers in here who could care less about anything but their own lame asses - and would not even take 10 seconds for reps.

And these a-holes who FORCE reps need to change or LEAVE! It's our job to see that they do!
06-23-2014, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 10:11 AM by one.)
RE:
Thanks for the supporters Love

BBHF is great!

It is war, good vs evil. Get into the arena.

06-24-2014, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 01:11 PM by one.)
RE:
We are going to see it. So Good Vs Evil. May you live.

Let me know if this thread is out of line, and perhaps I can tell admin to delete. Otherwise, what! Indifference is almost as bad ...

Here to get now:

06-24-2014, 12:15 PM
RE:
No worries, jackasses will be bulldozed over.

06-24-2014, 12:51 PM
RE:
Gosh diggity, NC. I forgot about Metal (my first love). Are you trying to deprogram me Love

I am in love and his name is NC!!!!! But wait, I am a guy! Wait! I mean I will advocate!

Since I never met, it is OK! Love NC and not in a wierd way!!!!

Aaahhh!! bANG YUR HEAD! Smile
57.gif

46.gif
Free counters!