82.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-29-2016, 03:46 PM
Feedback required......Auto Clients Academy
Does anybody have any feedback on this product

[Hide]http://autoclientacademy.com/[/spoiler]
08-18-2016, 08:09 AM
RE: Feedback required......Auto Clients Academy
I am also interested in this question , is there any reviews from users?
08-30-2016, 01:05 PM
Hi just from looking at the hype I call bs ....have u worked with auto clients? Dealerships are where the $$ is but they are hard to find a decisiion maker....many are run by committee...and they have multiple brands....prepare for a lot of meetings. Then....
well then....they run their sites on dealer.com database, proprietary....they are bound by their manufacterer - ie, ford, chevy, nissan etc tell them what they can and can't say....they provide the pictures, stats, etc...it is a freaking pain.

I sincerely doubt newbies can pull this off and if u do it is just not that easy to work with the dealerships cause too many people are in the mix.

FYI - there are couple large firms that do a lot ads, sm, emails etc for dealerships - they have all the specs in place and can churn it out. The ad wso is just bs....no dealer is going to read an email and place an order for thousands of dollars right away. Liar Liar haha
09-05-2016, 01:47 AM
Here's the product, it's been shared here Auto Client Academy
10-09-2016, 07:19 PM
this seems being a VIP link that i can not access, can you make a mirror?
thank you.

(09-05-2016 01:47 AM)scc42 Wrote:  Here's the product, it's been shared here Auto Client Academy
60.gif

74.gif