18.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Facebook unpublished the most popular page in Mexico
Hello, my fan page was 1.3m and is unpublished before 3 days ago, I need someone to support me in this issue to publish my page again. I will pay who can do it, I worked 3 years and I seriously funded family with this site and I think that I have not broken any rule of facebook page, I apologize if the thread are in wrong forum but facebook not respond me in this issue...

[Image: IumZzVa.png]
[Image: KUv1biP.png]
01-11-2014, 02:18 AM
RE:
Please contact me asap. I sent you a pm. They will delete your page soon, I can most likely stop it from happening.
[Image: 5x5_inches_Transparentnoeyes_copy.png]
01-11-2014, 02:22 AM
RE:
Just contact Facebook Support? I'm sure they are the ones who can really help you
01-11-2014, 06:00 AM
RE:
(01-11-2014 02:18 AM)xgrim Wrote:  Please contact me asap. I sent you a pm. They will delete your page soon, I can most likely stop it from happening.

lol, who are you? Mark Zuckerberg?

He already appealed, nothing more to do but wait and cross your fingers
01-14-2014, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2014 11:39 PM by xgrim.)
RE:
(01-11-2014 06:00 AM)quijibo Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 02:18 AM)xgrim Wrote:  Please contact me asap. I sent you a pm. They will delete your page soon, I can most likely stop it from happening.

lol, who are you? Mark Zuckerberg?

He already appealed, nothing more to do but wait and cross your fingers
Bitch I might be lol Biggrin

There's actually quite a bit more that he can do. Facebook has many bugged ways around their automated system and through the customer care. I've also learned that facebook support needs to be spoken to in a very particular way. I manage a page for a semi famous musician.

Here's an example:

I was changing facebook fanpage name. I notified facebook, telling them the page name needed to be updated because the artist was re branding their page for a new campaign. The changes were denied when I submitted a name change under their re branding section. I resubmitted the exact same changes under a misspelled name and received an email stating that the changes were granted. Keep in mind, the name wasn't even close to the artists original name. It went from the artists actual name, to a completely different performance name all together.

Granted, name changes aren't all that difficult, there are occasional issues that can be pushed through the automated system if you know what you are doing. The appeals system is no different. I hope he didn't lose his page. I searched for the page and found a new one with only 2k likes that was created Jan 2014. Time is a factor when these things happen. If he did not respond correctly, they will most likely leave the page unpublished for a time, then forcefully delete the page without his consent. Just because he sent 1 appeal, doesn't mean that he's limited to only 1 appeal.

Oh well, I'm sure he's not the only one to have this happen. I can't even imagine how many like pages are lost to the void.
42.gif
[Image: 5x5_inches_Transparentnoeyes_copy.png]
01-15-2014, 03:18 AM
RE:
Well, his page is still unplublished, so I guess he's fuked...

89.gif