22.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2015, 01:51 AM
Facebook Aggressive Cleaning – Removing Inactive Account Likes And Comments
tarting March 2015 Facebook doing “Aggressive Cleaning” in it’s network – removing “inactive” account likes, comments, shares and etc. It’s very big mistake from Facebook as before they have done. https://www.facebook.com/business/news/p...kes-update

We know that all our users have read that message on Facebook. It’s not against inactive users, it’s against to all of us! Do not stop promotingYOUR Facebook content whenever you want.

We hope this BIG Mistake is temporary and they will stop it very soon.

You can check Rihanna’s official Facebook page to see how it’s likes goes down every second – https://www.facebook.com/rihanna . Now (CET 15:23) Rihanna’s page have 89,597,970 likes.
The same result is for anyone’s page! It’s not normal – Don’t you think so?

Just for your Info :-)
03-17-2015, 07:13 PM
RE:
Thats great news :) i want to see the faces of those noobs, who buy likes from fiverr and sell their pages LOL.
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
03-17-2015, 08:36 PM
RE:
(03-17-2015 07:13 PM)Kingstaa Wrote:  Thats great news :) i want to see the faces of those noobs, who buy likes from fiverr and sell their pages LOL.
Actually i always buy a fiverr package of likes as social proof, when starting out with a new page.
The last one i did a few weeks ago, have only lost approx 10% of the likes i gotten.
And all of them are from fiverr, because i did no marketing or promotion yet.

So.. Not sure why they skipped my page... I did see the message from facebook, regarding likes would drop in the near future, but nothing hardcore have happened. (YET!!)
- There is no elevator to Success, You have to take the stairs. Cool
03-19-2015, 06:28 AM
RE:
You probably got likes from recently created accounts. You will see major drop after few months, when facebook ask the provider for verification of the account and he will fail to do so. That means, all the accounts will be inactive and deleted.

(03-17-2015 08:36 PM)khawk1 Wrote:  Actually i always buy a fiverr package of likes as social proof, when starting out with a new page.
The last one i did a few weeks ago, have only lost approx 10% of the likes i gotten.
And all of them are from fiverr, because i did no marketing or promotion yet.

So.. Not sure why they skipped my page... I did see the message from facebook, regarding likes would drop in the near future, but nothing hardcore have happened. (YET!!)
Feel free to send me crack request, but make sure it is paid request!
03-19-2015, 02:09 PM
RE:
I lost so many followers for this!
We must grow without phony accounts! :D
24.gif

51.gif