25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: [FRESH Method!] Quickly Build a Quality, Massive List for FREE - Using the Classifieds!
Thanks!
Review:
Grabbed this a few weeks ago and built a site then tried advertising in the jobs category of the same classifieds mentioned in the book. Basically copied the wording from the sample in the book and still got denied for posting the ad. Maybe other classifieds will work but you're posting a service in the jobs category which is a big no-no @ the site used by the author. Maybe if you pay for the ad it'll get approved but I didn't have any luck. I guess I'll try the 'service' section but that gets WAY less views than jobs. I did a search for other ads 'freelance writer' and found a few people doing this with small view number on the ads. Replying to every ad in resumes is something I haven't tried yet so I'll see if that angle gets any leads.
07-11-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: [FRESH Method!] Quickly Build a Quality, Massive List for FREE - Using the Classif...
(07-01-2015 01:11 AM)beagle101 Wrote:  Thanks!
Review:
Grabbed this a few weeks ago and built a site then tried advertising in the jobs category of the same classifieds mentioned in the book. Basically copied the wording from the sample in the book and still got denied for posting the ad. Maybe other classifieds will work but you're posting a service in the jobs category which is a big no-no @ the site used by the author. Maybe if you pay for the ad it'll get approved but I didn't have any luck. I guess I'll try the 'service' section but that gets WAY less views than jobs. I did a search for other ads 'freelance writer' and found a few people doing this with small view number on the ads. Replying to every ad in resumes is something I haven't tried yet so I'll see if that angle gets any leads.

You need to pay attention to details, he never states to post in the jobs category, he says to post under the resumes section.

The reason your ad was rejected in the jobs jobs category is because those are paid listings.
07-15-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: [FRESH Method!] Quickly Build a Quality, Massive List for FREE - Using the Classifieds!
Great thanks....
07-20-2015, 11:39 AM
Thanks and reps
My "Offline" Reviews - and tips - from a "real" Offliner
*not selling anything, just curious and like to do reviews
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-My-O...-free-tips

79.gif