78.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-17-2011, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2011 10:20 PM by chitika.)
[FREE]Zero To $1,734.01 Secret AdSense Income System" Skyrocket Your AdSense Earnings
[FREE]Zero To $1,734.01 Secret AdSense Income System" Skyrocket Your AdSense Earnings!

"Zero To $1,734.01 Secret AdSense Income System" Skyrocket Your AdSense Earnings!
[Image: header1.jpg]

Introducing…

“Zero To $1,734.01 Secret AdSense Income System”

[Image: ads4.jpg]

Dear Warrior,[/font] If you are interested in growing a real business using Google Adsense then please pay attention to what I am about to show you...
But first I want to clear up a little misconception that you might have.

I see time and again people complaining that there is no money to be made with Google Adsense.

This is completely wrong! These are only rumors you hear that there is no money to be made from Google Adsense. I do not believe all rumors as well and that is why decided to try making money with AdSense myself.
My name is Vitaliy K and I have been marketing since 2006, and I have devoted every spare minute of my life to learning every aspect of internet business, but never paid any attention to AdSense and it was my fault…

One day I realized that ADSENSE IS NOT DEAD! YES! AdSense is not dead! The trends lately have led people to misinterpret that AdSense is failing, or AdSense isn't making people money like it used to. [/font] This is not true! AdSense is very much alive and kicking, and is making a lot of people money. I tried to put together a website, added some AdSense code and… nothing happened! YES! I even drove some traffic to the site, but there were no clicks on AdSense and it was a low quality traffic… I got frustrated and decided to throw my computer into the trash…

[Image: kick2.jpg]

… But then changed my mind and decided to try it again, because a friend of mine told me to set up five different blogs and test my AdSense earnings here and there and it worked! I devoted only around 1 hour a day to my “AdSense Blogs” and in a month made my first $1,734.01 And then I came to a shocking realization...

“Making Money With AdSense Is Easy!"

… if you own a secret method that allows to make money fast on autopilot!

Over the past 2 months I've dedicated my time to mastering adsense. I believe I've created the perfect adsense system.

It never lets me down... it never goes out of date... it never needs babysitting.

It just cranks out money almost all by itself.

Let me show you how to create your own Adsense business.
I Fall In Love With AdSense All Over Again!

I won´t teach you how to insert YOUR Adsense code to the ready-made pages and upload them into some “secret” directories, or be #1 on Google…
My blueprint is about… How to install simple websites that payout quickly and go on to build and expand your income...

How to build a passive income that pays off your mortgage, your car or funds exotic holidays...

How to concentrate on expanding your online business and triple your AdSense earnings…

“Best Part? You Don't Need ANYExperience To Get Started...”

You don't need to be a technical whizz-kid. You don't need a degree in marketing.

And you definitely don't need big money to invest...

You just have to follow simple, step-by-step instructions and you're good to go.

Adsense is THE easiest way to get started making a living online.

I'll show you how to go from zero to $200 a week in the shortest time possible.

Download your copy now and discover how to go start from scratch and create a profit pulling online business of your own.
[font=Impact]

Sales Page:

Code:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...nings.html

Download:

Code:

Code:

http://hotfile.com/dl/110552866/6631e24/wsnn.zip.html

Any reviews will be great!

Enjoy!
03-17-2011, 10:22 PM
RE: [FREE]Zero To $1,734.01 Secret AdSense Income System" Skyrocket Your AdSense Earnings
MY REVIEW
21 pages and good read

step1:Hi fellas this is a short guide but not earth shattering info.He prefers to have few blogs with more content (i.e vice versa of MFA sites)

step2:You have to choose niche with high paying keywords exhotoshop

step3:Add regular content and promote using social bookmarking sites.

step4:you can copy other blogs articles too and linkback to them(most blog owners will be happy to get a backlink!)

step5:Promote on social bookmarking sites .Author found good success with stumbleupon site.

step6:Install sexybookmarks and WPsyndicator plugin.

step7:WPsyndicator plugin-post snippets of your articles automatically to dozen web2.0 sites or so thereby giving you automatic backlinks.

step8:try using stumbleupon ads also to boost traffic.

with good traffic and cpc if .25 $ you can make 304 a day or around 120$ per week from such blogs.5 such blogs add up to 1k USD per month :-)

Dont put adsense code in the header.it will have low ctr due to ad blindness!

Add adsense in the middle of the article and at the end of the article(not at end of page)

Overall good read! not too much hype...plain and simple info....more importantly TAKE ACTION
04-11-2011, 02:22 PM
RE: [FREE]Zero To $1,734.01 Secret AdSense Income System" Skyrocket Your AdSense Earnings
i want try
04-11-2011, 02:56 PM
a great eBook
04-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Check it out
64.gif
04-11-2011, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2011 11:45 PM by Sirran.)
Thanks for sharing this.

Thanks for sharing this.<br>
04-12-2011, 01:47 AM
no review ?
04-12-2011, 02:44 AM
thanks
04-13-2011, 02:46 AM
thanks
04-16-2011, 12:57 AM
thanks very much
36.gif

19.gif