27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-19-2011, 02:29 PM
[FREE] WSO COMPLETE CLICKBANK DOMINATION
Hi, this is my first share, so enjoy!!!

I Can Easily Teach You How To Make $450+ A Day With My Autopilot "Set-It-And-Forget-It" System That You Can Do With Just A Few Clicks Of Your Mouse!

[b]
WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU GET WITH THIS WSO</acronym>…

If you take me up on my offer and get my WSO</acronym> for COMPLETE CLICBANK DOMINATION you will instantly get access to the following:
  • 8 Full-Length Professional Videos That Detail Every Single Aspect Of How You Will Be Successful With COMPLETE CLICKBANK DOMINATION
  • Step-by-Step Easy-To-Follow Instructions In The Videos That Will Guide You By The Hand And Show You EXACTLY How To Be Successful With My System (I am not leaving one thing out. I even set up a campaign live for you in the videos!).
  • These videos will cover the following topics - How To Find Products To Sell On Clickbank, How To Set Up Your Google Content Campaign, How To Find The Best Converting Keywords, How To Find and Create The Best Banner Ads, How To Set Up Your Sales Funnel For Success (This Is Your Squeeze Page System You Will Learn)! I Also Show You In A Video How To Set Up Successful Squeeze Pages That Convert. And, In Another Video I Show You "Live" How To Correctly Set Up Your Autoresponder Lists! That is a ton of info you will learn. All of these are videos where I leave nothing out!!
  • Like I Said Above, I Will Also Tell You The Exact And Specific Products That You Should Sell! I Will Not Be Vague And Tell You To “Go And Sell Clickbank Products”…No, I Am Going To Tell You The Exact Products (Yes, I am going to tell you the actual names of the products that you should promote with my method)! These Are The Same Products That I Have Sold And The Ones That I Am Going To Be Selling In The Future, As Well!
  • You Will Also Learn The Clickbank Markets To Stay Away From. Wasted Time And Money Is Something You Do Not Need! And, I Show You How To Be Instantly Successful!
  • You Will Also Learn The Correct Way To Set Up All Of Your Google Campaigns!This Info Itself Is Worth $1,000's To You! I Know How To Set Up A Successful Google Campaign. And, I Am Going To Teach You EXACTLY How To Do It.
  • You will also get email and PM</acronym> access to me for support. If you have any questions about my method after you get the WSO</acronym> email me or send me a PM</acronym>. I am here to help you be successful! That is my commitment to you!
Who This WSO</acronym> Is For:
  • People Who Want A Real, Simple, Sustainable Way To Make Money Online (No Hype, No Filler, No Extravagant Claims Here - I Can And Do Teach You How To Be Successful With This Method)
  • True Entrepreneurs Who Want To Make Money
  • People Who Are Open To Learning From Others (You Will Be Learning From Me In The Videos)
  • People Who Can Follow Step-By-Step Directions
SPECIAL FAST ACTION FREE BONUSES IF YOU ACT TODAY AND GET THIS WSO</acronym>:

When I was creating this WSO</acronym> I wanted to include some great bonuses. So, I have put together two bonuses that I believe will really add some value to this WSO</acronym>.

BONUS #1 - HOW TO RANK #1 FOR ANY KEYWORD

I have created a short video for you that will show you EXACTLY what you need to do to rank #1 for any keyword you want. And, this info is FREE with this WSO</acronym>!

BONUS #2 - HOW TO GET A FLOOD OF BACKLINKS TO YOUR SITE

As some of you know, I have another report that I sell on the forum as a WSO</acronym> that shows you how to get .edu and .gov backlinks to your site. I am giving it to you for FREE with when get this WSO</acronym>.

My report is called Backlink Tsunami and it is jam-packed full of information that can help any site that you have move up the food chain and get a page #1 Google Ranking. Plus, you will receive a Bonus Video where I walk you through how to find these backlinks yourself using my methods outlined in the report.

These bonuses are your's for FREE if you buy COMPLETE CLICKBANK DOMINATION today.
[/b]

Sales Page:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/336180-454-60-24-hours-learn-how-today-your-money-back-guaranteed-proof-rave-reviews.html

Direct Download:
Code:
http://arknetproducts.com/simple-profit-solution-1570

All bonuses included...
03-19-2011, 05:46 PM
RE: [FREE] WSO COMPLETE CLICKBANK DOMINATION
Thanks for your first share dude.. Well appreciated. ;)
03-19-2011, 11:48 PM
your welcome, but how come i can't edit my post, the things look little bit ugly... :p
03-20-2011, 04:23 AM
thanks for your sharing :) really nice.
02-13-2012, 12:05 AM
RE: [GET] WSO COMPLETE CLICKBANK DOMINATION
the site is down. any reupload?
70.gif
02-13-2012, 08:25 AM
VIDEO #1 – OVERVIEW OF SIMPLE PROFIT SOLUTION SYSTEM
VIDEO #2 – FINDING PRODUCTS TO SELL ON CLICKBANK
VIDEO #3 – BUILDING YOUR GOOGLE AD CAMPAIGNS
VIDEO #4 – KEYWORD RESEARCH
VIDEO #5 – BANNER ADS BEST PRACTICES
VIDEO #6 – SALES FUNNELS
VIDEO #7 – HOW TO SET UP SQUEEZE PAGES THAT CONVERT!
VIDEO #8 – HOW TO SET UP YOUR AUTORESPONDER SERIES CORRECTLY
BONUS VIDEO #1 – RANK #1 FOR YOUR KEYWORDS
BONUS VIDEO #2 – USING SEARCH STRINGS TO FIND BACKLINKS

Full Course here:
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?a65beipp85q1n45

Review:
It's the same method he is always teaching with 1 cent google clicks.
If you bought the 1 cent google clicks then this is the same thing. The videos aren't
even renamed differetly. Thought ther would be some type of addition stuff but no.
Otherwise I say 9/10 for noobies and 4/10 fo more experianced marketers.
[Image: JYV9NtK.png]
02-14-2012, 04:15 PM
thanks, awesome stuff
09-13-2012, 01:44 AM
RE:
re upload pls
09-13-2012, 02:33 AM
RE:
Need new links, please. Original post link and mediafire link is down, thanks.
09-14-2012, 06:18 AM
RE:
thanks,great stuff
57.gif

78.gif