71.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-11-2018, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2018 04:49 PM by tupac.)
[FOLLOW ME] As I build a new BUSINESS from scratch, starting 11 June 2018
Positive day all

The 11th of June 2018
-------------------------
In this post I'll try to update you about a new project that came in mind.

WHY I'M POSTING THIS?
-I'm posting this to motivate you to start something, as many times, you may have noticed, I said, we can be up and selling in 7 days.
-I advise you to do the same, act now, create your post here and get others to help and motivate you.
-Since a couple of weeks I had a vague idea, and today at 10h30 am, bingo, I decided what the heck, I'm creating another tiny business.
-I need your help, motivation, advice etc, so let's make this FORUM a FORUM and discuss stuff.

Note: English is my third language, so go slowly on me, thanks.

THE LIGHT BULB
Today, I didn't sleep much and It was 10h30 morning in here (I didn't sleep last night, I've been like a Vampire lately), and while scratching my head about the next steps, I was killing time checking just cheap domain name at namecheap and then BOOM, I got a big bulb falling on my head, and I was EUREKA.

Actually, since I intensified my posting on this forum, kind of few weeks ago, I started thinking of creating my own high value/ quality plr products.

WHAT IGNITED THE FIRE?
Take 5, go read my review here:
FUNNEL SYSTEM PLR - $97!!! + ACTION PLAN TO GET YOUR SHIIIT TOGETHER
then come back to read the rest.
To resume if the guy can transform a plr to a 97$ one, why cant we?

THE IDEA
To create a series of plr products that are (give or take):

1) Easy to create: just by picking old prl, extracting the gold in them and put it all together

2) Fast to create: in the following review I talk about how fast plrexperts are (since the beginning of 2018, they are launching a new plr on warriorplus every 7 days), so I want to do the same, once every 10 days, no matter what, but the start may be slow.
My review about plrexperts is here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...pid2356283

3) Any marketer out there, specially those used (to buy or sell) on warriorplus would want my products: because the PART OF MARKETING I decided to target, "anybody doing marketing" is using it or want to use it ASAP.

4) All marketers out there would want to buy my products again and again: because they will need them again and again.
Sound pretentious, but my idea is that the products are "more i buy them, more I can speed up my marketing" kind of products.

So, I took a pen and a paper and imagined what would the business be and excatly what products I'll create.
Usually when I'm tired, My brain start pooping ideas after ideas, so writing on paper will make me remember all.

THE DOMAIN NAME (the eurika)
Well its one of those that cost $1.99 in promotion, composed or WORD1 dot WORD2.
WORD1: is the word PLR.
WORD2: it's related to marketing.

SO WHAT I DID, TODAY 11 JUNE 2018 FROM 10H30 AM?

1) I bought the domain name with paypal, on my resellerclub reseller account, so it was 1.99$ like on namecheap.

Notes:
a) Before buying the domain, I checked the availability of social media account on KNOWEM.
All of them where available, YEAH even my twitter is short and awesome.

b) The .com was taken and in sale for few hundreds bucks, just to say it's really a cool short name and I guess any plr creator thought maybe of buying it.

c) The domain is really easy to remember, and the 2 words, the WORD1 dot WORD2 (the domain extension) make sense,

2) I created the host on my re-seller account with hostnine, for info I'm with them since 10+ years.

3) I installed wordpress, actually i had a wp zipped packed with plugins preinstalled, I created this pack a while ago, the idea is to speed the process, I just had to launch the pack (the backup) and hop, all is there.

4) I had, the plugins I most use ready, and a blank page + terms, privacy, disclaimer bla bla bla.

5) I installed optimizepress plugin: I had an old license I got for free from op company few years ago, because I offered them to translate all the plugin for free, they were so happy that they gave me 1 license for free and they didn't want my translation work, how cool is that.

Notes:
a) You can use any wp builder, I talked about that many times in my reviews.
b) OP licenses can used to be found for 10$ or 15$ in this forum, any, just ask around and see.
c) Again, I insist, do not make that an excuse, I have websites built with 100% free plugins, themes and builders. plenty of theme out there.

6) My brain started aching lol, so I couldn't really focus on the copy-writing of my first page, so I switched to creating the social media accounts.

7) I created, twitter, fb page, instagram, g+, and youtube account.

8) I designed a very temporary logo and banner and put that out.

9) Back to copywritting: I opened the 7 front pages I love most, I read in the past about their crazy conversions, and checked fast what was in commun with them

a) They all start with a big font question:
WANT TO XXX YOUR XXX ?
If so, xxx and xxx to xxx and xxx fast.
So I did the same.
Then after the big yellow button:
GET ON OUR WAITING LIST"
Under
* Coming on xx june 2018.
we respect your privacy bla bla bla.

b) I picked 2 colors fast, dark gray and orange!!!! OUCH, looks good so far.

c) added a white background section with another famous converting sentence:
Right now, What step do you need help with ?
and added 6 boxes to put the text in.

THE GOAL
Is to launch in the next 10 days, 15 max, hopefully 7 days.

WHY I NEVER LAUNCHED BEFORE?
-As i posted many times in my reviews, English is my third language, mistakes and accent, so I always hesitated to create my own product.
-The past 10 years, I've been a digital nomad, doing freelance consulting and whatever puts the bread on the table, but when it comes to writing or recording voice or video, OUCH, big shame.
-Ah, I'm from the third world, confidence is an issue and like most humans, I have plenty of enemies dancing in my head > (There are no enemies but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm). African proverb

Thats it for now.
The next episode. Ill talk about the details of the plan etc.

Please do not ask me the domain name, I wont reveal anything here that can easily reveal my identity, remember, we are in a black hat forum and I'm too old to go to jail lol.

You can ask any other question, I'll answer when I can, remember, I have to work on the project fast.

To resume it's 5h31 pm now, so it's been exactly 7H since I found the idea and started building it.
like 30 minutes went into thinking about this post and writing it

As soon as I wake up, probably after 10h or so, Ill work more.

Take care all...
To be continued...
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
06-15-2018, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2018 09:01 AM by tupac.)
RE: [FOLLOW ME] As I build a new BUSINESS from scratch, starting 11 June 2018
The 15th of June 2018
-------------------------
Thank you admin for moderating and accepting this post.
Updates coming... stay tuned people.
1) There are no enemies, but the enemies within, the enemies outside can do us no harm. 2) The best time to launch an offer was 10 years ago, the second best time to do that is today. So what are you waiting for? It's time to take action.
06-15-2018, 09:19 AM
thanks for sharing the idea.
Good luck to you.
06-15-2018, 09:35 AM
You write better than 80% of the people here for having English as your 3rd language lmao
06-15-2018, 10:06 AM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2018 11:08 AM by tupac.)
UPDATE THE 15th of June 2018. YOU'LL GUESS MY PRODUCT NOW
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we go again...

REMINDER:
My product n1 will be a series of plr product.
I'll launch every 10 day, and will reduce that to 7.
Each product is a serie of bla bla bla, more below.

So what I did since the last time:
1) I finished my front page copy.
The idea is to make it similar to plrsalesfunnels front page, but

a) My top of the page is with a huge USP AND CALL TO ACTION:
-------------------start call to action text---------------------------
To be launched on the xxth of June 2018
Want a Very Responsive Email List?
If So, Get Our Challenges and Mini courses and use them to build and grow a very responsive email list, or just sell them as your products.

and
a big yellow button that says, GET ON OUR WAITING LIST.
-------------------end call to action text---------------------------

PS for you guys: Did you guess my plr product to come?

Note: I'll do more researches on a better and more converting text on the button..

b) the rest of the page is just 4 sections showing up the other 4 products.
Obviously I'll create only one for now, I put 4 to excite the affiliates about what's coming.
So a big image, and a 2 lines USP text under each product.
A bigyellow button under each product

THE GOAL OF THE LANDING/ FRONT PAGE:
Is the get the affiliates and interested people on my pre-launch email list.

2) I finished:
The FAQ page: I put on 10 of the most asked questions after i check few plr websites.
The terms page, the privacy page: I generated them with free tools online.
The about us page: actually instead of a tiny text in an about us page, I added a section under each page (front, terms, contact etc) and wrote a few lines about us.

Very important:
As all guru, I mean the serious ones, like ryan deiss and similar, I added my picture in all the about us section, for authority and trust.

3) Just a simple, thank for joining our waiting list, with a link to my warriorplus profile.
The goal, is having the affiliates and interested to follow me there.

4) The email provider setup, because w+ uses few only, I couldn't integrate mailerlite (free) to my page, so I went with a new getresponse account, it's free to join, and have 30 days of trial without card or anything.

Notes:
I have to check the limitations of the trial.
I created 3 lists:
1) the waiting list.
2) the front end buyers.
3) the fe + oto buyers.
More researches to do.

5) I added getresponse and paypal to my w+ profile.

6) I created a free product (hidden for now), that I plan to launch really soon, the idea (if w+ rules allow) is to get free traffic to my frontpage and have people join my waiting list.

HOW I PLAN THE BUYERS TRAFFIC?
Because other traffic is useless, I plan on posting on plenty fb jv groups and 2 launch pages (muncheye etc) to annonce my coming products.
I have a list of 140 fb groups, I've joined 40+ and still joining 15/ 20 each day, because I do not want to get flagged by fb.
Each time a group accepted me, I checked the rules and posted a friendly introduction of myself... surprisingly, people and some admins thanked me for that, I guess because many just enter the group and start posting their products right away (witch is allowed in some of them).
Do the same, but read the rules.

THE TRAFFIC FOR MY WAITING LIST:
1) My front page as a free product on w+ (if it's allowed by w+).

2) If not a real free product with some advice to marketers of how to grow their xxx with something similar to my coming products.
The product will be just few pages mentioning the latest hacks in xxx and a buck of links to my frontpage to get on the waiting list.

You may think, what the heck tupac, that's not serious enough etc.
If you have been on growth hacks groups and newsletter, you'lld know, like me, very specific tactics applied recently by some guys... those hacks are not widely known yet.

Anyway, the free product will be worth getting on my w+ list and on my waiting list (it's on and the same).

3) Posting in the 140+ fb groups (slowly slowly).

4) Maybe influencer marketing, if I find an influencer on instagram, youtube, fb who deals with the same subject.
I'm thinking those you pay $20 to get hundreds/ thousands of traffic.

The guy in this product talks about it:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...-OTO1-OTO2

I believe that with 1, 2, 3 and 4 I'll have few on my waiting list.

WHAT I WILL DO NEXT? OBVIOUSLY PRODUCT CREATION:
Did I say my product are series?
-I'll select few plr about xxx and extract from them the gold.
-I'll do researches on the xxx subject and read few blog posts.
-I'll write an outline of the 21 parts (or 14 or 7, probably 21 lol).
-I'll write all of them in 1 day, this evening or tomorrow.

Notes:
-I have hard time to decide if I do the first product in 7, 14 or 21 parts, my mind is telling me make it 21 parts, as it's my first product and it has to be awesome.
-Did you see how unstoppableplr does his plr lately, he give a full ebook and a few parts (of the same ebook) in pdf, so me it will be kind of the same.

MY PLR PRODUCT WILL CONTAIN (FOR NOW):
-A small manual how to use the product, pdf.
-No need of videos etc, because it's series of simple txt/pdf files.
-I'm thinking about including pages (plr) in optimizepress and html (not sure yet).

Remember:
-The goal is a high value product with less work possible
-To be able to repeat the process each 10 days.

Do you have any advice about what to include?

THE PRICING!
Here is where i'm totally lost, My mind is telling me to price the product at $27, even $47, 50% will go to affiliates.
I'll decide after I write the 21 parts, and seriously I believe it's really gonna be AWESOME, so I'll decide the price after.

THE FUNNEL (or the million dollar question):
I'll try to make it dead simple.
2 possibilities for now, a front end alone OR fe and 1 oto.
That's it.

1) A FRONT END:
Will be the 21 parts (or 14, or 7 lol) with personal use, the buyers can use them on 1 site but can not sell them
or
The parts with PLR use, the buyers can sell them.

2) THE OTO:
A product about getting traffic, this in case I sell the fe as plr,... still thinking will decide ver very soon... after creating the parts.

OTHER STUFF TO DO
-Creating a fb group for the buyers.
-Designing a better logo and images for the site, social media and the 4 products, will use canva for that.

Questions, advice to help a brother, go on post.

More to come.
57.gif
06-16-2018, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2018 04:14 PM by tupac.)
UPDATE THE 16th of June 2018
-----------------------------------
For personal reasons, I'll work a bit less today, and will post an update later. And no, it has nothing to do with the weekend, weekend fun is for loosers, OUPS, I mean dreamers and NOT ACTION TAKERS lol

I'll have time to answer questions if any.
Ps: No PM please, I want everything to be public, so we all profit from the exchange.

Welcome.
06-16-2018, 04:37 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2018 04:38 PM by tupac.)
(06-15-2018 09:19 AM)baty Wrote:  thanks for sharing the idea.
Good luck to you.

Thank you for the support, but I found that luck has nothing to do with that.
Luck is just what happens when we are prepared.

(06-15-2018 09:35 AM)galaxter Wrote:  You write better than 80% of the people here for having English as your 3rd language lmao

That's sweet,
Good to know, thanks.
I do write fast, correct when I can and in this case, I barely do.

Cheers
06-16-2018, 11:21 PM
Great start. Recently I thought to make product launches from PLR's. Your thread motivated me a lot to start. I ll read all the recommended courses and get a working plan for myself and start soon.
[Image: etjxcPF.gif]
06-17-2018, 03:08 AM
All the best bro.. Keep the momentum and never give up!
06-17-2018, 04:02 AM
thanks for share new ideas
41.gif

53.gif