32.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-17-2014, 03:45 AM
FINALLY! Overwhelmed with so many gsa links -gloating
I have been going head on with gsa for the past 4 -6 days. I would scrape my own list and I would get shit. and shit. and MORE SHIT.!
I would get list (auto apporve-verified-etc) I would get all of those list and end up with like 5 verified links after 2 DAYS. in a collection of 7k or even 70k. mainly junkie spam
WTF! But now! i am so happy! There is a list that i have scraped..WITH OVER!6K VERIFIED LINKS! articles and blog comments , every engine except document sharing, and video! and the best part is the PR! THE PR! THE FUC**N PR IS LIKE 6! I HAVE ALOT OF 6'S theres of course 0s and 1's AND EVEN 7'S!
DO YOU KNOW THAT I STAYED UP AT LEAST 14 HOURS A DAY FOR THE 4-6 DAYS TRYING TO GET THIS SHIT TO WORK!! I picked it up again because it was absolutey necessary the second round. I would get so envious and feel so stupid of the others who got it to work. And the studies i saw..that made me feel like I had no hope. But I had to keep going. Their was absolutely no room for self pity. And I refused to give up on this the 2nd round. WOULD NOT SLEEP UNTIL IT WORKED!
AND IT WORKS! JUST LIKE THE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE AND EXAMPLES! IT WORKS! THIS SOFTWARE IS THE BEST. I went from 0 links, to scraping my own list ... and getting over 6k!
I just had 479 links in scrapebox. i scraped it..about 30-hour ago. and inputted it into gsa.
[Image: RJfNbyD.png]
If anyone would care to tell me why, i get more links in my "remaining targeted list" it will be very useful.As i disabled all of the search engines in my projects.
But anywho, yea, just in the past 45 minutes you can say. its just awesome, i went from this step to this step. emails to vps and all this junk i knew nothing about. Iactually bought this software a long time ago. but i never used it, since it never worked. and now it does. its just excellent. i see why people love it so much. When you know how to use it, it is pure gold.
Now i have so many links. i dont know what to do with it. i dont know how to spread them into tiers and stuff ...i never got that far. but now i am, i will learn the methods for tier link building, probably by omg machines or something. i heard the were pretty good. im sure i can find some books. this is so exciting, im this much closer to ranking my websites! i just have to know which links go where, and filter out the spammy links!here we go wish me luck. i might do an update also.
And to all of the forum, never give up. EVER! it may take a long time to set up ,,, to even fully understand. but this is possible. anyone can do it, you just have to take the action.
Wish me luck!
#Threadhealer - One on One request section Click Here

54.gif