83.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-08-2014, 01:36 PM
FB module for PES Pro 2.0.2
Facebook Likes and Facebook Followers are working fine.

When I click on Add Page and select Facebook Share and share something, I get error "You cannot add Facebook pages!"
When I click on Add Page and select Facebook Photo likes and try to add, I get error "ERROR: That photo cannot be added! We accept only fanpage photos!"

Am I not entering the URL properly or is it something wrong with the installed module?

Can someone tell me how to add url for Facebook Share and Facebook Photo Likes?

Also how can this be done in mobile device?
04-08-2014, 06:47 PM
RE:
whats your site
04-08-2014, 09:52 PM
RE:
(04-08-2014 06:47 PM)netbooster69 Wrote:  whats your site
Its of no use now bro! I have deleted my site and database.
I spent a week running behind the script. Installed countless scripts of PES Pro of different version. The last I tried was the best. However, could not get a proper FB addon. I dont think anyone will share a working module.

I was not even got success in adding different currencies and chaning the currency symbol. Could not even get the default modules removed from the dropdown and leftmenu even after deleing the module. I think I need a break and need to involve in some other activity

Thanks everyone for your support.

PS: Incase if anyone want to share a working FB module, do send an email at freeofcosthotelstay@gmail.com
04-09-2014, 01:37 AM
RE: FB module for PES Pro 2.0.2
(04-08-2014 01:36 PM)freeofcost Wrote:  Facebook Likes and Facebook Followers are working fine.

When I click on Add Page and select Facebook Share and share something, I get error "You cannot add Facebook pages!"
When I click on Add Page and select Facebook Photo likes and try to add, I get error "ERROR: That photo cannot be added! We accept only fanpage photos!"

Am I not entering the URL properly or is it something wrong with the installed module?

Can someone tell me how to add url for Facebook Share and Facebook Photo Likes?

Also how can this be done in mobile device?
Me too getting succh msgs of error. please post example url how it should be enter in the pes program for like share photo like and follower

Does anyone have a working site. I want to try the examples there. thank u
04-09-2014, 06:29 PM
RE:
examples : http://thich.bl.ee
please help me more problems of module facebook page
76.gif
04-09-2014, 06:30 PM
RE:
ex: http://thich.bl.eeplease help me more problems of module facebook page

68.gif