43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-23-2023, 11:04 PM
FB Ad account banned what to do?
I have a bunch of business pages on my personal FB account, which I spent time and money building followers on, but my FB advertising account got banned last year.

I think it was a verification issue. I wasn't actually advertising at the time they banned me. And I didn't have any problems in the past. But I seem to remember I reverified myself in the same time period and maybe my details weren't right. I've had the FB account for ages and I don't remember if I used the correct details when I created it.

Anyway, so now I can't advertise on FB. But I also have some Instagram accounts, so I can't advertise on them either because they require me to connect them to FB, which I haven't done. But don't want to because I don't want them connected to a banned ad account.

And now they have launched Threads, and maybe I want to build on that too.

I tried getting the ad account reinstated at the time. And the weird thing was the the support couldn't figure out why it was banned. And they tried reinstating it but couldn't. Eventyuly the time ran out and I was permabanned. Still not knowing why, exactly, only guessing.

So, I don't want to lose all my pages. And I do want to advertise, so what do I do?

I'm a bit nervous about buying an ad account, or FB account. Because of the verification issues, and if I don't want to lose my pages.

Would it be safe to simply create a new FB account and slowly share the pages with it?

What does anyone suggest?

47.gif