50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-03-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: [F4LT] What I didn't know about Islam
thx u for that great course I hope every one know what is Islam ...
08-03-2016, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2016 11:05 PM by mthomas.)
"As you know, God sent Prophets and Messengers who were the elite of mankind, selected by Him to shoulder the responsibility of bringing happiness to man, regardless of color, disposition, race, or wealth, consequently bringing peace to all creation. This selected elite came with true knowledge, enlightenment and high moral values. They called for abandoning divisiveness and conflict. They transcended the souls of men to the rank of angels, so that the earth became a paradise for the faithful to live on before going on to the Paradise in Heaven.

The Prophet of Islam, Muhammad (peace be upon him) summarized his message by saying: I have been raised as a teacher, I have been raised to complete the high moral values...." - From the course.

And here I thought I would maybe learn why Muhammad murdered the men of Medina and enslaved the women and children?
Or maybe why he beat his wives and raped his slave women?
I also didn't see anything about why he "married" a six year old and consummated the "marriage" (proper term here would be child rape) when she was nine?
Nothing even about the continued murder and quest for world domination via murder, forced conversions and slavery for 1400 years?

Geez, and all this from the religion of "peace" and from Muhammad the "elite of mankind", gets you to kind of wonder huh, just whose "bringing happiness to man" he was referring to? (Hint: himself and only Muslims?)

Heck, and I didn't even bring up the word radical Islamic terrorism once.

Hey, I'm all for learning about different cultures and religions and all have their dark secrets but maybe a willingness to CHANGE/REFORM Islam like Christianity did in order to ACTUALLY make it a peaceful religion (you might want to start with outlawing Sharia law and saying that Muhammad was the "perfect" man in which to be emulated, NOT) would be a better place to start rather than this revisionist, deceitful, propaganda.

Just saying.

PS - Gave +5 Reps to OP for the effort but will pass on the commercial for kumbayah Islam.
PPS - Also, I get it that there are millions of peaceful Muslims practicing Islam peacefully. I get it and I applaud them for doing so. However, the religious Islamic dogma MUST be changed to eradicate the growth of the violent radical Islamic element that gets it's marching order DIRECTLY from the words of the Koran, Hadith and Sira. Sadly, they are NOT peaceful words (granted some are, but unfortunately too many are NOT)......don't believe me? READ THEM FOR YOURSELF DON"T TAKE MY WORD FOR IT. Gain the proper knowledge from the sources themselves! Hopefully, one day a large enough movement WITHIN the Islamic community will rise up and remove the hateful/warlike/intolerant words from these religious books and really make Islam a Peaceful religion.

Remember, this is just one person's opinion you might not agree and are free to respond however no need to curse, spam, etc., since you say you want peace on Earth I'm sure you can agree to that.

Have a great day and peace be upon ALL peoples....(not just a select few)
Cool
08-04-2016, 12:01 AM
Guys - If I'm correct, this ain't an Islamic, religious or even political forum.

So please post your praise, confusions, misunderstandings or hate elsewhere!

Leave us all here in peace - thanks
01-12-2017, 06:12 AM
FREEEEE

https://www.udemy.com/what-i-didnt-know-about-islam/

81.gif