56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-17-2024, 06:40 AM
[F4LT] Valuation for Management Consultants and Business Analysts
Valuation for Management Consultants and Business Analysts
A practical guide on how to estimate the value of firms during consulting projects and do a company valuation
Free tutorial
Rating: 5.0 out of 5
(2 ratings)
210 students
1hr 55min of on-demand video

Description
What is the aim of this course?

During many consulting projects, you will be asked to estimate the value of a firm or business units belonging to that firm. This will be especially true during strategic projects, due diligence projects, and M&A projects. That is why it is a good idea to master different valuation techniques and see how you can present the business model in Excel. In this course, I will teach you how to estimate the value of firms during consulting projects.

In the course you will learn the following things:

Essential concepts used in valuation

What techniques you can use to estimate the value of the firm

How to create a simple financial model in Excel

How to estimate the value of complex firms with many different business units

How to approach non-operating assets during the valuation

What is Multiplier Arbitrage

This course is based on my 15 years of experience as a consultant in top consulting firms and as a Board Member responsible for strategy, performance improvement, and turn-arounds in the biggest firms from Retail, FMCG, SMG, B2B, and services sectors that I worked for. I have carried out or supervised over 90 different performance improvement projects in different industries that generated a total of 2 billion additional EBITDA. On the basis of what you will find in this course, I have trained in person over 100 consultants, business analysts, and managers who now are Partners in PE and VC funds, Investment Directors and Business Analysts in PE and VC, Operational Directors, COO, CRO, CEO, Directors in Consulting Companies, Board Members, etc. On top of that my courses on Udemy were already taken by more than 200 000 students including people working in EY, McKinsey, Walmart, Booz Allen Hamilton, Adidas, Naspers, Alvarez and Marsal, PwC, Dell, Walgreens, Orange, and many others.

https://www.udemy.com/course/valuation-for-management-consultants-business-analysts/

Enjoy!

18.gif