20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-21-2022, 05:51 AM
[F4LT] The Free Online AP Statistics Course
The Free Online AP Statistics Course
The Online AP Statistics Course places an emphasis on challenging problem-solving questions and concise video lectures.
New
Rating: 0.0 out of 5
(0 ratings)
451 students
1hr 6min of on-demand video

Description
Hello everyone!

My name is Sunny and I've been a Statistics tutor for the past 4 years. You may know me from the maker of The Online AP Chemistry Course. As a 5-scorer on the AP Statistics Exam myself, I've invested hundreds of hours in tutoring dozens of students in their AP coursework. In 2019 I started RhomiTutoring, which provides online 1-on-1 tutoring to students around the world. AP Statistics can be a particularly difficult subject for students who are unfamiliar with statistical topics. While it is a "mathematical" subject, you will quickly find that statistics is as much about inference and probability as it is about finding the objective "right answer". At present, there are many educational videos you can find on AP Statistics but few are structured in such a way that follows a detailed curriculum, and the vast majority don't provide practice problems to students. Or worse, the practice problems are simply not of the difficulty that would be needed to achieve a 5.

https://www.udemy.com/course/the-online-ap-statistics-course/

Enjoy!

42.gif