13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-21-2014, 11:03 PM
RE:
[quote='dalacv' pid='1007597' dateline='1416430236']
Instructor of the course here. Thanks for joining the course. I have kept it free for now. I'm not sure if it is quality enough to actually charge for it yet. I wonder if the folks on this forum could give me some insight into the reason that so many folks from blackhatforum download Udemy Courses. Is it to repost or do most of them want to actually take the course. I have no problem with either one. I am just curious as I see so many students coming from this forum and I wanted to understand the audience better. Also, just to comment on this course, in particular. The course shows you how to get up and running really really quickly with a production-ready environment on the cheap. Also, there is no coding skills required. APEX is all point and click and Bootstrap just makes it look nice. Let me know if there is anything you guys want to see in the course, and I'll try to get it added (within reason).
[/quote]I have gone through some of the lessons on this course and I do think it is really good, though APEX is completly new to me, even had to google it to find out what it is. Don't be so hard on yourself on the quality, people on Udemy have charged for worse, and I think yours is good enough to charge for. I think so want too much money for their short courses. A good option is a Free basics course and a paid more thorough course for those that want to advance there knowledge, or go the very large course root which people buy when it gets reduced by Udemy (many of the most popular authors seem to offer these type of courses)

As to why you might get a lot of traffic from here is probably in part because your course is IT related and I think it is an area quite a few on here are interested. Secondly even if you don't need a course right now the Udemy model basically you get the course for free or with a good reduction for peotential later use. I have done this and not just with free courses but paid ones as well. I have to admit in my case I had the intention to do more courses but life has got busy as it is wont to do at times.
11-21-2014, 11:16 PM
RE:
Nice to see Udemy instructors posting on here. My reason for signing up to any Udemy course is because it is for a subject that interests me. I will usually leave a good review after finishing a course, though if a course is rubbish I will review it as such. I have signed up for this course, though haven't started it yet. I am currently going through your "Visual Web App Creation with APEX" course.
[quote='dalacv' pid='1007597' dateline='1416430236']Instructor of the course here. Thanks for joining the course. I have kept it free for now. I'm not sure if it is quality enough to actually charge for it yet. I wonder if the folks on this forum could give me some insight into the reason that so many folks from blackhatforum download Udemy Courses. Is it to repost or do most of them want to actually take the course. I have no problem with either one. I am just curious as I see so many students coming from this forum and I wanted to understand the audience better. Also, just to comment on this course, in particular. The course shows you how to get up and running really really quickly with a production-ready environment on the cheap. Also, there is no coding skills required. APEX is all point and click and Bootstrap just makes it look nice. Let me know if there is anything you guys want to see in the course, and I'll try to get it added (within reason).
[/quote]
11-22-2014, 12:32 AM
RE:
[quote='threeminutes' pid='1009926' dateline='1416575001']Shocked by the amount of spelling and grammar mistakes in my reply, I reallt need to read things through better before posting i.e. root, instead of route :)
[quote='dalacv' pid='1007597' dateline='1416430236']
Instructor of the course here. Thanks for joining the course. I have kept it free for now. I'm not sure if it is quality enough to actually charge for it yet. I wonder if the folks on this forum could give me some insight into the reason that so many folks from blackhatforum download Udemy Courses. Is it to repost or do most of them want to actually take the course. I have no problem with either one. I am just curious as I see so many students coming from this forum and I wanted to understand the audience better. Also, just to comment on this course, in particular. The course shows you how to get up and running really really quickly with a production-ready environment on the cheap. Also, there is no coding skills required. APEX is all point and click and Bootstrap just makes it look nice. Let me know if there is anything you guys want to see in the course, and I'll try to get it added (within reason).
[/quote]I have gone through some of the lessons on this course and I do think it is really good, though APEX is completly new to me, even had to google it to find out what it is. Don't be so hard on yourself on the quality, people on Udemy have charged for worse, and I think yours is good enough to charge for. I think so want too much money for their short courses. A good option is a Free basics course and a paid more thorough course for those that want to advance there knowledge, or go the very large course root which people buy when it gets reduced by Udemy (many of the most popular authors seem to offer these type of courses)

As to why you might get a lot of traffic from here is probably in part because your course is IT related and I think it is an area quite a few on here are interested. Secondly even if you don't need a course right now the Udemy model basically you get the course for free or with a good reduction for peotential later use. I have done this and not just with free courses but paid ones as well. I have to admit in my case I had the intention to do more courses but life has got busy as it is wont to do at times.
[/quote]
01-27-2015, 02:47 PM
RE:
New Coupon

[php]https://www.udemy.com/rapid-web-development-with-bootstrap-apex-and-docker/?couponCode=ZERO[/php]
01-27-2015, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2015 02:52 PM by ParangTerbang.)
RE:
NEW CODE:

[php]https://www.udemy.com/rapid-web-development-with-bootstrap-apex-and-docker/?couponCode=ZERO[/php]
35.gif
01-27-2015, 05:09 PM
RE:
What id would like to no is why should i take this course ?

Future job prospects and wages ?

The udemy courses that show a finished website in the first video are the ones i tend to follow, this is what were going to build and reason why.
Keep Smiling!

18.gif