69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-10-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: [F4LT] How to Use Social Media Professionally: 13 Courses In 1 | +13h
Any one ripped this because the coupon went faster than a ferret on casters.
07-10-2019, 06:19 PM
Hi:

Many thanks for your interest in this course and for writing, I am sure that the authors are also motivated when there is interest in more and more people.

This course was F4LT for many hours; I am sad that you could not get it in time. :( Nevertheless, sometimes the authors give new coupons some hours or days after sharing F4LT or another coupon. If a new coupon is published by the author; then, one of the sharers here, would be happy to share it again, don't worry. And if you have the correct configuration in your account, you should receive a notification in your email, immediately; stay alert. :)

In other case, according to our rules in Udemy's section of BBHF we do not rip any course of Udemy and we do not share ripped links here (torrents, mega, etc). Because we respect the legal rights of the authors; many of the authors are even part of this community! We appreciate your understanding in advance. ;)

But if someone have a similar course, or other coupon, or a another useful link inside other section in BBHF or something else that want to share with you: Send a PM (Private Message); that is the only correct way for sharing anything else. Please. ;)

Peace and success!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
07-11-2019, 01:48 AM
Missed those 1500 free couponz
:p
07-11-2019, 07:07 AM
MISSED IT! - I could sure use this on. Please bring it back when available.

38.gif