42.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-27-2014, 10:09 PM
[F4LT] - How To Make App For Iphone, Android, Kindle Without Coding (48 Hours Only)
Iphone, Ipad, Amazon Kindle and Android Applications development tutorial with no technical skills required!

In this crash course you will learn SUPER tricks and AWESOME methods to MAKE AND MARKET Applications in just couple Minutes!

[size=medium][b]Avail this course for Free at the following link:-[/b][/size][size=medium][b]
[/b][/size]
[size=small][code]https://www.udemy.com/how-to-make-app-for-iphone-android-kindle-within-10-min/[/code][/size][size=small]
[/size]
[size=small]This is a very famous course on Udemy and has over 16,000 students already enrolled. This is free only next 48 hours (as of now) as a part of giveaway.[/size]
If you enroll into any Udemy course, please appreciate the efforts of the instructor by reviewing and giving the feedback to the course. Do not forget to increase my rep if my post helps you. It encourages me to post more.
10-28-2014, 03:51 AM
RE:
this course looks awesome. tks for free. reps given
LIFE BEGINS AT THE END OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE. -- Neale Donald Walsch
10-28-2014, 05:27 AM
RE:
Nice share.

Just wondering does anyone no the author of this course I noticed 1 of the Testimonials its Below.

[b][color=#ff0000]Make sure you have the correct copyright too,as these jokers won't warn you of the implications,I'm having to remove ALL apps from Google Play for copyright infringements.THANKS AGAIN Apps Moment for the lies and deceit. [/color][/b]
[b][color=#ff0000]
[/color][/b]
I dont want to do lots of apps then have to remove them so im abit weary of following this course now.
Keep Smiling!
10-28-2014, 05:28 AM
RE:
REPS done, great share.. thank you
Be Like REPS.. it's just 1 Second task - Click REP Button - [Image: tnx.gif]
10-28-2014, 09:14 AM
RE:
Great share!
Reps ++
49.gif
10-28-2014, 01:31 PM
RE:
thanks rep added!!
10-28-2014, 10:05 PM
RE:
I don't know the author Bluenose, but I do know whichever app maker you use make sure you get the code it makes. Kind of useless in the future if you don't get that along with the build.
01-27-2015, 03:00 AM
RE:
Course has been made free for next 4 days

[php]https://www.udemy.com/how-to-make-app-for-iphone-android-kindle-within-10-min/[/php]

34.gif