33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-22-2014, 10:45 PM
[F4LT] - Creative Unemployment
Creative Unemployment
Learn how to survive a period of unemployment with this introductory, but practical course.
Devon Roth Digital Nomad

Magic Button :
[code]https://www.udemy.com/creative-unemployment/[/code]

This course will show you how to:
[list][*]Make money while you are unemployed.[*]Survive a period of unemployment.[*]Build relevant experience while you're unemployed.[/list]You will most likely be able to complete this course within a
week, and it is my hope that you will be able to make money within 1
week following this course. All of the material is actionable, free to
implement, and it works...as long as you do. You should take this course if you're:
[list][*]An Unemployed Student[*]A Starving Artist[*]Someone that's preparing to deal with the inevitable unemployment that you'll most likely face if you haven't already.[*]Or otherwise out of a job.[/list]
11-22-2014, 10:50 PM
RE:
You could consolidate all the F4LT courses into one post. There's no need to post all the free stuff separately; moreover, It's against the community rules to post these Free courses.
11-22-2014, 11:14 PM
RE:
Thank you man!

I would prefer in separate posts as it helps me understand what I might try to join.

If you have all in one post most of us will definitely miss a few opportunities but this is just my opinion.
11-23-2014, 03:24 AM
RE:
I agree with grobelar, more organized, easier to search and can expand on the same thread when course is priced, or coupons come to play. Looking long term.
11-23-2014, 05:41 AM
RE:
Hi @knowledge_leech, Your feedback is appreciated. But I have to agree with both @grobelar and @kontiki when they say it is easier to search for a particular course and expand on a thread when that course is no longer free.

In fact, my first few posts were a collation of courses and i had difficulty in searching for some of the courses that i myself had posted. It is then that i decided that it is better that i post each course in its own thread.

Thank you @grobelar and @kontiki for sharing your thoughts.
42.gif
11-23-2014, 07:22 AM
RE:
Most people already sign up for F4LT(free w/o coupon code) courses at the site (udemy) and it's easier to search there and here. Searching once or twice a day will give you everything that you need there. Posting several F4LT sometimes sandwiches the actual limited coupon (GET/ 100% OFF) and many overlook them b/c they see a bunch of F4LT posts they've already sign up for. These posts are banned for a reason. As for actual limited coupon( 100% off) shouldn't be all consolidated; I'm only talking about what has been labeled F4LT.

rules are always there to read: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Udemy-Section-RULES-READ-THIS-FIRST

[6] DO NOT post FREE courses that are available to everyone
on udemy unless they will become paid courses in the future.
11-23-2014, 04:30 PM
RE:
[6] DO NOT post FREE courses that are available to everyone
on udemy unless they will become paid courses in the future.

How do we know that those courses will be paid in the future. Currently there is no udemy course teaching how to use a crystal ball or other forecasting methods. So should we post the course first when it is free OR wait until it becomes paid THEN look for coupon?

50.gif