35.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-17-2019, 07:24 PM
[F4LT] Complete Data Science Course: Beginner to Advance
Complete Data Science Course: Beginner to Advance

https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-data-science-course-beginner-to-advance/
08-18-2019, 01:16 AM
RE: [F4LT] Complete Data Science Course: Beginner to Advance
They're crap.

90% of Udemy courses authored by Indians are crap.
08-18-2019, 02:19 AM
[quote='slider1' pid='2833201' dateline='1566054984']
They're crap.

90% of Udemy courses authored by Indians are crap.
[/quote]

You're right. Data Science can not be taught in just 2.5 hours. The basic introduction would be much more. I'm taking a proper university course which is of 80 hours, and still it is called "introduction to Data Science". and this guy claims to take to advanced level. lol
No Ripping of Courses allowed in Udemy Section (Freebies), if you saw any send me PM or report the thread. Thank You.
08-18-2019, 02:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-18-2019 03:19 AM by angelcrc7.)
Always many thanks for sharing 饿死我了 bro! I want to share 5 points of view to our brothers:

1)

It is important to always thank our sharers in first place; because it is not our fault, if by sharing quickly, sometimes we involuntarily share some courses of bad quality and not only the best courses that we want to share; It can happen to anyone, even to the best sharers!

At least these new courses by these authors are "regular", less bad than previous ones. Let's say those courses are improving at least a little, but not much.

2)

Nevertheless, slider1 and greathassan are right. These type of courses are of VERY POOR quality and with VERY FEW and BAD CONTENT. That leave the authors and professors of India in bad shape (many of them, good teachers, brothers and friends of us); and that can happen in every nation that can have good and bad teachers, good and bad students, good and bad people.

These kind of bad quality courses should not be approved by Udemy, so the platform would have only good quality courses, and a better reputation even more.

3)

ALERT: I also want to alert you all, that some of these authors and courses should be considered SPAM AND SPAMMERS. Because they are repeated by their same duplicate courses with different account names in Udemy. So we should report them to UDEMY (not only to BBHF), because some of them are doing that bad practice, very dishonest, and very annoying, dirtying the lists of new good courses in Udemy, and giving a bad impression about our beloved Udemy

4)

Very important too: we do not want to generalize and say that all courses and teachers in India are bad (or other non-English countries, in any form of discrimination or arrogance). Here we will continue trying to promote the best courses we can, in understandable English, of the best possible quality, of any language and nation, without discrimination or belittle anyone. Thanks to slider1 to say that 90% indian courses are bad, he don't say that 100% are bad; but I believe not only 10% of the courses of our brothers of India are good courses, definitely much more, 20%, 30%, 40%, etc, that is relative! ;)

5)

For all that reasons, days ago, I decided not to promote in any way these authors and courses. But it is useful at least to mention this courses here, sometimes, to warn people, to be careful with such poor quality courses, and help us to report this SPAM issue to UDEMY directly!

Peace and success, in life and eternity, my beloved brothers; an angel here!

:)
More FREE courses? Get the browser extension shared in my profile! (created by Patrick0 and highly recommended by angelcrc7)
https://bestblackhatforum.com/User-angelcrc7

angelcrc7
04-19-2020, 01:56 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2020 01:57 AM by Extraño.)
New Coupon: 42rock

https://www.udemy.com/course/complete-data-science-course-beginner-to-advance/?couponCode=DSML247
55.gif
+Reps are always welcome!

Health and good life.

74.gif